Sweet Twilight-general discussion

F.M. Tarot

I have been reading all your thoughts in this study group and I think this will be my next deck! I am feeling quite drawn to it.

victoria.star

oh, i do hope you are able to get it!
it is funny, i wasn't drawn to it like i am to some decks.
when it came up in the trading forum, i went for it, almost without thinking.
i was so happy when it came!
scans on computer screens don't do the colors justice.
and holding it, listening to it... :heart:
you will love it!

jcwirish

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have just got this great deck. Can I sit in and participate even though I'm a late joiner? I already made a few remarks, and then thought maybe I should see if it's okay to just join in the discussion.

RiccardoLS

Happy to find you here :)
(it was a Yes ^_^)

ric

BelovedK

I just got this deck, and love, love LOVE it!! I would love to join in :) A friend of mine was at my house and played a bit with the ST deck, he asked if he could borrow it for a few days, I reluctantly agreed :-/ so I don't have it in my hands right now, but will next week when I get it back. I haven't done a reading with it yet, can't wait to see if we click.

Hemera

I just trimmed my other copy of the Sweet Twilight deck. I am really happy with the result! The cards are smaller and less fussy now and I love them even more. :love: I may eventually trim them even further and remove all the text but I need to know the deck better first.
I don´t usually do reversals, so I don´t mind the backs.
Here is a picture:

Attachments

• Sweet Twilight trimmed.jpg
    Sweet Twilight trimmed.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 696

Aerin

See, I'm scared of trimming.

It does look lovely though. I don't "see" the borders very much anyway so I don't notice for myself.

victoria.star

Hemera said:
I just trimmed my other copy of the Sweet Twilight deck. I am really happy with the result! The cards are smaller and less fussy now and I love them even more. :love: I may eventually trim them even further and remove all the text but I need to know the deck better first.
I don´t usually do reversals, so I don´t mind the backs.
Here is a picture:
Oh, they look lovely!

Morgane_49

I'd like to join in, if that's okay...

I've really got mixed feelings about this deck.

I absolutely love the colours used - which is what attracted me to the deck initially.

There are a few cards I like, but more that I don't like, so I'm hoping joining the group and getting everyone else's insight will help me 'make friends' with the deck!

Hemera

Morgane_49 said:
I'd like to join in, if that's okay...

Yes, of course:) welcome:love:
Feel free to start a thread if you like. (Just remember to pm the mod about the new thread)