What Lenormand Deck is the Postman bringing you? 2017

BeyondtheVeil

I've got the Rana George Lenormand on order...and next week I plan on ordering 2 more Lenormand decks, I'm just not sure which 2 that is..😜

Let us know when you receive the book and what decks you decide to buy!

cybercat

Mini Whisper just about my perfect deck.

Scarlet Woodland

French Cartomancy... will need a darn good trimming but should make a great, affordable dondorf for me :)

Willowgast

I'm waiting for the Under The Roses deck, it's my first Lenormand deck. I saw a video of someone giving a reading with this deck and I was fascinated by it! I've always stuck to tarot in the past but I am really looking forward to learning the Lenormands now and the different spreads.

This deck seemed to have very clear imagery for a beginner, I'm already looking at other decks to wish for if I take to this one, mainly the Enchanted Lenormand Oracle.

Nemia

My Enchanted Lenormand is here!
And its so beautiful. I can't wait to evening to look at it better.

I listened to you and ordered it. Should arrive soon!

MysticMoonlight

Fairy Tale Lenormand by Lisa Hunt and Arwen Lynch is headed my way. Excited!

decan

I just received the Wüst Lenormand c.1885 (restored without verses) in a nice box of good quality, from the Game of Hope web store and I love it!
The back is also beautiful in shades of brown (on the website they show a back in shades of blue but I prefer in brown!).

Nemia

You will love it ^^

Indeed I do! I knew that I'd love Virginia Lee's art, she's Alan Lee's daughter after all and I have loved his art since I was twelve years old and spent all my money for a school trip on his book of ghosts instead :) ate nothing for two days, my mother remembers it very well... and I remember from the LOTR bonus disks that Virginia Lee worked as sculptor on the production, I think she contributed work to the gate of Gondor or the throne.

I like the low-contrast colouring and also the idea of the hedge with crystal ball inserts. I find the cards very clear and the book excellent. It all looks a bit dusty and Victorian, not really like out in the wild but in a very cultivated garden with shadows where the wild wants to come in. I like that and it suits how I see the Lenormand.

I will try to turn the GT map into something sturdier and use it. Shuffling is no problem as I'm an overhand shuffler. But for riffle shufflers, the stiff cardstock must be annoying.

Let's see how the decks holds up over time. A little trial reading yesterday was clear and positive.

I don't use boxes so I'm always sorry to see a box that's a bit over the top... but obviously others love those boxes and use them. I keep them up on a shelf to store them :)

ETA: Sorry if that was too long for this thread. Will try to find a better place for this post.

Scarlet Woodland

RE the Enchanted Lenormand box... I took out that big, pointless cardboard bit behind the book and now have 3 other lenormands stashed in there. Makes a really great travelling lennie case with 4 decks and a book in there :)