If you were a faerie, who would you be?

sagitarian

Laughs! that's great!

Genna

Spirit Dancer!My Guide was the card at the bottom of the pile.

Namaste

Do you think a wet-behind-the-ears-to-Faerie newbie like myself can try to answer this question, or should I wait until I am better acquainted with all these remarkable fey? :)

sagitarian

Namaste,

By all means, jump in and enjoy the fun. When i first got my cards, I shuffled them up and thought to ask "if (name) was a faery who would they be", I started this as a game to find out who my kids would be, and i found very true results from this excercise. So then i did this on myself, shuffling the cards and asking "If i was a faery who would i be?" and i got spirit dancer. Her and i (ever since) have had many conversations about this since, and i've talked to others here too about their intakes about spirit dancer. After getting a well rounded view point on this faery, i understand better why the faeries said i would be her.

By all means, jump in and get the rest of your body wet (not just your ears) and have fun with your fae. Whatever faery that comes up, do the questions in the front of the book if you are having a hard time understanding the faery. And PLEASE post your results! We would all love to hear them!

dolphinprincess

Namaste said:
Do you think a wet-behind-the-ears-to-Faerie newbie like myself can try to answer this question, or should I wait until I am better acquainted with all these remarkable fey? :)

You can most definitely do this now!!!! Especially since this question requires you to draw a card.. and the Faeries tell you who you would be...

If you were picking the Faerie you *want* to be, or the faerie you *think* you are most like.. then you may want to wait to get to know them a bit better....

Hmmm.. that too would make a good question ;)

Alissa

Well, here's a surprise... He of the Fiery Sword! :D I looked closer though, not willing to dismiss the exercise.

The creative impulse, I could see, as I looked, butterflies emerging from his head and raised hands, emerging from within. He was soaring, and then... then, he took the light and brought it down, down. Took that creative seed, that Divine spark, and buried it.

And, it became a butterfly too, meant to leave, meant for all to see.

And I saw more things, which were personal, and I smiled :)

What an illuminating exercise, very cool.....

Namaste

Now isn't that a coincidence (or not)!!!

Do you know what the faeries answered? The Friends... That very same card I had chosen as my favourite, the very first time I started the exercises in the book on Saturday... (I did shuffle the cards..., I did! lol).

Isn't that something...

Tonight, I will turn to the second part of the book and look up the authors' 'starting' definitions (as they call them). :)

Any insight from all of you would be ohhhhh so very much appreciated, as I start upon this journey...!

Namaste

Alissa said:
The creative impulse, I could see, as I looked, butterflies emerging from his head and raised hands, emerging from within. He was soaring, and then... then, he took the light and brought it down, down. Took that creative seed, that Divine spark, and buried it.

And, it became a butterfly too, meant to leave, meant for all to see.

And I saw more things, which were personal, and I smiled :)

You are filled with poetry, Alissa! What a delight. :)

dolphinprincess

Namaste said:
Now isn't that a coincidence (or not)!!!

Do you know what the faeries answered? The Friends... That very same card I had chosen as my favourite, the very first time I started the exercises in the book on Saturday... (I did shuffle the cards..., I did! lol).

That is sooo cool! The Faeries always know how to tell it like it is...

My favorite is the Faerie Who Was Kissed by Pixies.. and the Faeries always seem to know when I need to see this card.. and when I need that warm and fuzzy feeling.. ! However, they also seem to know exactly when to kick me in the bum too!!! ;) ;)

Alissa

There are no coincidences, especially when it comes to reading....