Bias Air Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Based on the hilarity of this thread, I thought it'd be fun to do consolidated postings of each sign, and continue the madness in a more organized fashion. ;)

Then I realized that would take 12 separate threads, which --if they could have their own child board-- would be fine, but since they don't, would suck up too much of the other discussion thread space, and no doubt would wind up being bumped down the pages, never to be seen again.

Soooo... I thought, segregation by Element. ;) That way, it'd only take 4 consolidated threads and we'd also be able to see in a glance through postings similarities of approach within Elements. (Which is always cool.) :D

Without further ado...

LIBRA ~ AQUARIUS ~ GEMINI ~

krysia322

Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, with their measly 4.05% of the vote, I see that Libra is doing what they do best: Sucking up to the Right People so that they can outshine everyone else in the political polls.

But in all truth, it takes skill to talk out of both sides of one's face, plus keeping a "care" for another's feelings, all while flashing those adorable dimples. It takes skill to manipulate someone into thinking that something ---that you wanted them to do or say--- was all their idea, so that they do (or say) it.

<standing ovation>
Bravo! Brava! All hail to "The Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove"!

...And of course I'll call you! ;)

Gemini Rising

<--Notice the irresistable Libran smile

Hehe! I love being a Libra. On the other hand, there's the annoying indecisiveness. Then again, I love my ability to charm anyone (except Cancerians...) into seeing my side, and also being able to see all sides of everything myself. Of course, there's the whole codependence thing and the laziness. However, I love being able to know instinctively what's right and wrong morally. I like being polite, but shockingly so many Librans I know are extremely rude, some even violent. I...wait...oh, I don't know...

...I tend to have a love-hate relationship with Librans. I wouldn't be myself if I wasn't one, and I love certain Libran traits and don't like others...then again, that would be true for all signs, wouldn't it? I'm sure Cancer wished the mood swings would stop. Of course, Leo would be the one sign that of course thinks they're perfect. Virgo's always critical, even of themselves...AH! I'm driving myself insane!

As for the other two signs, I have never known a single Gemini for more than a day. Literally. They're always moving to another town, always getting their classes changed, never in the same spot, changing email addresses...

I'm on another love-hate relationship with Aquarius. I have big problems with my Aquarian father, and most Aquarians I just don't like, except for one whom I worship.

I feel bad right now...I'm one of the first to reply to each of these bias boards! I don't want to be mean...

...and another Libran trait I love, never able to assert myself and apologizing to no end for nothing.

...oh, and whatever sign my math teacher is, I truly, truly hate...

~Nicky

star-lover

krysia322 said:
Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, with their measly 4.05% of the vote, I see that Libra is doing what they do best: Sucking up to the Right People so that they can outshine everyone else in the political polls.

But in all truth, it takes skill to talk out of both sides of one's face, plus keeping a "care" for another's feelings, all while flashing those adorable dimples. It takes skill to manipulate someone into thinking that something ---that you wanted them to do or say--- was all their idea, so that they do (or say) it.

<standing ovation>
Bravo! Brava! All hail to "The Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove"!

...And of course I'll call you! ;)

oh thank you lol as a libra i take offence to that

i tell ya my only aim is to find the truth and best for all whatever it takes
;) very few signs can do that you know lol? i like to take everyones opinions into consideration...... some signs not give a toss ...i do and get slagged off for it lol - whatever

krysia322

Gemini Rising said:
I feel bad right now...I'm one of the first to reply to each of these bias boards! I don't want to be mean...

...and another Libran trait I love, never able to assert myself and apologizing to no end for nothing.

~Nicky
Well, don't feel bad, Nick. I (Aries that I am ;)) was actually the first to reply to each of these bias threads. :D

And I'm soooo glad you did! God love a sense of humor! :D

Your posts have me rollin'. Rollin'. And now, of course (with my Scorpio tendencies to want to know everything), I'm dying to know what sign your math teacher is. You're going to have to ask, because otherwise, I'll never get over it. ;)

krysia322

star-lover said:
oh thank you lol as a libra i take offence to that

i tell ya my only aim is to find the truth and best for all whatever it takes
;) very few signs can do that you know lol? i like to take everyones opinions into consideration...... some signs not give a toss ...i do and get slagged off for it lol - whatever
LMAO, Star-Lover! :D
Truth and Justice for ALL! Yyyyaaaahhhhoooooooo!
:D

Hmmm. Everyone's opinion? Even unsolicited? Because that's opening yourself up to a lot of... hm. Spam, would be the word. And Blockers are Our Friends. ;)

Now, because we don't live in KrysiaLand Where Life Is Beautiful All the Time, which sign sends you into a Tornado (capital-T on purpose), Star-Lover? Because I know Libras can get T-mad. (And then almost sloth-like after expending all that energy, but it is something to see, let me tell you! LOL! ;)) It can't possibly be Aries (even though ours is the only opinion that truly matters) ;). LOL... :D

star-lover

Gemini Rising said:

~Nicky

PMSL how true
what was your math teacher?

i think the thing about us librans is that we dont want to get it wrong which is a good trait but can also be debilitating when you get stuck for too much time in one problem and the procrastination creates more problems than speaking your mind and doing something about it

- and we apologise at the earliest stage when confronted/attacked/challenged when in fact we should be more confident in our own instincts - and not afraid - unfortunately for librans - we are never sure if its us or them thats in the right or wrong lol - libra is the first sign of relating from the self to the other so its a precarious job is it not

OP the sign that has pissed me off the most is scorpio lol because they decide its OK to ride roughshod over my sensitivity FOR MY OWN GOOD - go look in the mirror is what i say lol

Gemini Rising

Krysia--I'm glad you find my posts funny! I'm just happy nobody found them offensive...poor Virgos. But you know, if you're the Sign of the Virgin, try not being the antithesis of it! By the way, I'm SO sorry if I offended you! I didn't realize you were the first one to technically reply, it was my fault for being stupid...just because you replied to your own post doesn't take away from the fact it was a reply nonetheless! Again, SO sorry for the misunderstanding!

As for my math teacher, I have an odd feeling she's a Capricorn. That another sign I have trouble with. She's pretty typical...dark hair, eyes, and skin. EXTREMELY cold and insensitive (which of course hurts my sensitive Libran nature and my moon in Leo that needs constant love and attention) and on every single committee at my school. All business, and extremely dissatisfied she's a teacher and not Supreme Ruler of Earth.

Even my classmates acknowledge how insensitive she is to our needs. "Oh, you were sick and missed a section we were having a test on so you had to pay your math tutor $75 to take you on a Sunday night because I had a meeting and couldn't help you? Oh, how very sad. Tear tear."

...what she forgets is I'm her next door neighbor and my mom has a good supply of eggs in the refrigerator...*maniacal laughter*

Of course, I'll act all innocent and offer to clean it up for her...partly to make me seem less guilty, partly because I'll feel so bad afterwards.

Then again, I could always use the fact that my mother is a Scorpion to my advantage...she's scared teachers that have upset me into quitting their jobs and moving to a different state!

Too bad my drama teacher is also a Scorpio...I just have to be sure to memorize my lines on time...or else.

krysia322

By the way, I'm SO sorry if I offended you! I didn't realize you were the first one to technically reply, it was my fault for being stupid...just because you replied to your own post doesn't take away from the fact it was a reply nonetheless! Again, SO sorry for the misunderstanding!
<gapes, then snaps mouth shut before drawing flies>
You're kidding, right?
Huh? Please tell me you're kidding! (It's hard to tell sometimes in message-boarding. And because you didn't put a --;)-- in there. ;)) And quit apologizing! ;) LOL! :D

...what she forgets is I'm her next door neighbor and my mom has a good supply of eggs in the refrigerator...*maniacal laughter*
LMAO!

Then again, I could always use the fact that my mother is a Scorpion to my advantage...she's scared teachers that have upset me into quitting their jobs and moving to a different state!
<nods understandingly>
There's nothing like a mom protecting her young. Nothing like it. :)
<kisses each of her 3 children, and smooths back her youngest's hair>

:D

ChangeMyMind

Libra square cancer and capricorn.

i am a libra, i fink cancers too annoying (way too sensitive) and capricorns fun to have discussion with but too cold and hard to understand.

me and capricorn friends are (nearly) always on the opposite site of 1 issue. and neither of us can convince the other person.

when i talk to cancer friend, i tend to watch my step incase i step on their emotional landmines.