New Tarot History website

Huck

I saw a webpage communication (2013) between him and Sheryll, where he told, that he lives in West Africa in a city with very bad internet access.

Maybe the situation has improved meanwhile.

Starri Knytes

Could it be that the site itself, the web pg, has not been updated to be compatible with all devices?

Looks fine, Arial font, from my Android.

Teheuti

Could it be that the site itself, the web pg, has not been updated to be compatible with all devices?

Looks fine, Arial font, from my Android.
The fonts are fine now. He switched them to Arial, which is more universal.

Yelell

The fonts are fine now. He switched them to Arial, which is more universal.

I've visited it 3 times on my ipad over the last week and got 3 different fonts :joke: Thanks for posting about this site -- I still haven't gotten through all of it yet, but it's been really very interesting. Plus, no matter how many times I see them I'm still just fascinated by the cards themselves. The artwork is captivating!

Sherryl

I've been helping Joep with his website - vetting the English mostly. Yes, he changed his fonts to Arial about a week ago. Last weekend he did a huge amount of re-organizing to make the navigation easier and add more links to card collections.

His internet connection is a bit dicey, and needless to say, he's a bit isolated from the tarot community and would love to interact with people either through the comments box on his web pages or via email. (Although I just noticed that he's an occasional participant in this forum.)

Iolon

Finally in the forum

Let me present myself, I'm Joep van Loon and my Pseudonym on my website is Iolon. Yes, I maintain Tarotwheel.net and I did post an article in 2011 on the site of Jean-Michel David. I changed the beautiful Comic Sans font to a dull but readable Arial font after some users complained about getting a hardly readable script font on their computer. Thanks for your comments on my site. I have a bad Internet connection (I live in West Africa, dividing my life between Ivory Coast for work and Benin where I live permanently) and actually a very busy job. I will try to be more frequent on this place and connect in the morning before going to work. Any comment, observation and contribution is welcome. I try to put my ideas of how the early Tarot developed in these pages plus I try to put as many links to original decks as possible. The list of decks will increase every week. So be my guest
Love you all.
Iolon

Teheuti

Let me present myself, I'm Joep van Loon and my Pseudonym on my website is Iolon. Yes, I maintain Tarotwheel.net and I did post an article in 2011 on the site of Jean-Michel David. I changed the beautiful Comic Sans font to a dull but readable Arial font after some users complained about getting a hardly readable script font on their computer. Thanks for your comments on my site. I have a bad Internet connection (I live in West Africa, dividing my life between Ivory Coast for work and Benin where I live permanently) and actually a very busy job. I will try to be more frequent on this place and connect in the morning before going to work. Any comment, observation and contribution is welcome. I try to put my ideas of how the early Tarot developed in these pages plus I try to put as many links to original decks as possible. The list of decks will increase every week. So be my guest
Love you all.
Iolon
Iolon, welcome. I apologize for missing this introduction of yours as my focus has been elsewhere. Yes, your site is much easier to read now on my iPad. As you can see, activity in Tarot history is rather low right now but may pick up after the summer holidays. I appreciate all the work you've done, even without a steady internet connection.

Michellehihi

Love you all.
Iolon
I visited your website, what a great source of information! Thank you! Very insightful!