2 questions: Honesty card, and faery wings?

sagewriter

Hi there, first of all, I can't seem to find a picture of the Honesty card, is there a website showing the pictures of each card? thanks!

Secondly, I just read 2 threads talking about people's wings! This really really intrigued me. When I was very very young, I used to believe I could fly down the stairs. Ever since, I have been trying to work out how I thought this, I swear I just used to sort of jump down them (although I would have hit the wall if it was a normal jump) and i would have felt my mum/dad holding me. Odd!

Are there any books or websites that would be able to help me connect with my wings?

Thank you :)

sagitarian

I don't know of any site that shows all the Brian Froud Faerie cards, however, all the cards were picked from his book, Good Faeries, and Bad Faeries, however, not all the faeries in the book are in the deck. There is a picture of honesty in the book though. Perhaps you could look up the book in your local bookstore.

As for the wings, I don't know of a site that tells "how" to get in contact with your wings. I believe it was my sister (Alissa) who suggested the excercise, and although I don't remember it "exactly", I remember the jest of it. It goes:

Close your eyes and inhale a deep breath, as you inhale, imagine you are putting "air" into your wings and letting them slowly stretch out as they've been folded down for a long time. Once you feel they are fully extended, you'll just know what kind of wings you have.

This excercise, or another excercise may be suggested in the book that comes with the deck.

Hope this helped.

Sagitarian

sagewriter

thank you sagitarian, that has helped :)

sagewriter

thank you LadyofDreams, that really helped me :)

Babylon_Jasmine

I remember being able to fly as a child as well. I sort of ran backwards in a way that if I try it now makes me fall over. Kind of like doing the back float. I learned how to do it in a dream. Learned how to talk with my faery guide in a dream as a child as well, and he still talks to me when I ask, although he has always been a kind of contrary fellow and it's hard to tell him from me sometimes.

Courtnis

Finding your wings...

Here is a link to what I have done to connect with my Fae tendencies! Some might say this is drastic...and maybe so. To me however, it symbolizes a lot of grief I have overcome from the past and that it is now my time to fly!

http://www.mysticwicks.com/album.php?albumid=1227