Tea Exchange

a_shikhs

Hi Rowanne,
your parcel sounds lovely. :) That was a quick one. :)

Ive collected all my tea goodies. Just waiting for one extra thing and then Im off to the post office. :D

Guiding Cauldron

oh wow !

that package sounds amazing :) so glad it made it to scotland all right.

i've gathered most of my goodies yesterday, and i'm waiting for one small item, it should be off this week though so no worries :)

happy gathering everyone! xx

Eco74

Sent my package off, finally.
Got a little heavier than anticipated, but hey, when you find stuff that has an air of belonging to the package - it just has to go. :)

I also received one from Elnor.
A lovely ayurvedic tea which smells devine and tasts fantastic. Herbs, spices and a twist of lime.. It also came with a lovely note and some Ylang-Ylang incense.
Love it! :love:

suebee

I make a wonderful lose chi! I wold love to share. Im new here so I dont know if it is allould yet. I think you have to be around longer?

Tea bath bags are also very nice.

greenfrog

Just a quick note, I sent mine yesterday and was told it may take up to 10 days to get to England.
So I don't know if I can say who I sent it to, but to the people from England mine might take a little while, from the other side of the world.

:D

Elnor

I'm glad you like it, Eco- I worried over which one to choose! :)
Pleased it got there so quickly, too.

Enjoy!
Elnor

euripides

Mine is going to take a little while too. I've had the most ridiculous week or so. I might spring for international express if it doesn't cost toooo much more.

Euri

a_shikhs

I sent off my parcel yesterday. It should take a week atleast to reach its required destination. :) I hope it reches safe and sound.

ravenest

Mines gone off in the post .... hop[e it doesnt get busted by customs.
Gonna be a bit late ... I had to send it sea mail (although I was told they often just throw them in the airmail anyway).

Chronata

Unfortunately...my package is gonna be a little late in posting...I just finished it, but I have to wait for both the randomness of my post office ...and to scrape together enough funds to send it!

Like Ravenest...I wonder if mine is going to be busted by customs?

I don't know what the rules are about sending herbs...or loose tea through the mail!