View Single Post
Citizen

Miss Divine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyJames View Post
Well, there are white roses on the snow I can see them, as for the wedding dress not at all. But wedding dresses are usually white and snow is white so it's possible there could be a wedding dress mixed with snow that we barely see. On the Three of Knives she was wearing black, on this card white. It's possible she cut off the bottom of that wedding dress she wore.

Being a Swords people myself I think I can add some insights. Back when I was a teenager, my friends were thinking about marriage and were already looking for baby names. In my case I was not thinking about that at all. I was more thinking that I wanted to know so much. I felt the time I was given would never be enough, and I wanted to be eternal so I'd have the time to go everywhere and discover everything, and study, and read all the books, etc. I'm sure it sounded feverish but it's more interesting to me than getting married young and have children. I've never understood people who marry young and have children right away. There is a whole world out there full of possibilities. You finally get out of the house of your parents only to end up in another house. And beside, it seems to me also it's best to resolve some of own issues before living with someone and having children.

Ah well that is my Swords insight on this.
What a wonderful post! I wish I would have had more of the swords energy when I was a teen. I fell head over heels with an older guy and was married and pregnant by the time I was 20. Needless to say, that ended in divorce. I have that swords energy now though. I used to foolishly listen to my heart instead of my brain. I'm a completely different woman now, and I see that whole other world that's out there besides the married with children thing. The whole marriage/living together stuff is a big turn-off for me now. I've become too independent and like you, I love to read and learn new stuff all the time.

To me the daughter as knives comes across as a sexy gal, but when a guy approaches her she's not easily impressed. She's more like the ''talk to my finger'' kinda gal.
Top   #5