The Secret language of color cards by Inna Segal

Tigerangel

I have decided to study colour therapy and have found myself drawn to Aqua colours and golds recently, I came across these cards online while I was browsing about colour and decided to buy this deck, came home from work to find this deck waiting for me along with a small Aqua Aura point......I'm enjoying looking at the colours in this deck and have attached a pic of the deck along with the colours I'm attracted too just now.

So just wanted to share the deck with everyone šŸ˜Š

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 379

EmpressArwen

Those are beautiful! How is the lwb? Informative? Do you feel the message intuitively?

Tigerangel

Those are beautiful! How is the lwb? Informative? Do you feel the message intuitively?

I've just received the deck so I haven't really started to work with it yet, so I'll need to see if I can get anything intuitive from the cards.

The guidebook is quite good, it gives a description of the colour and what it can be used for along with ways of how to use the colour in healing and has an affirmation at the end of the paragraph.

I will add some other pics of a few more cards and some pages from the book later today after I finish work.

Tigerangel

Couple more images of the cards

@EmpressArwen

I've attached a few more images for you get a better idea of the guidebook and placed a pen in between the cards for you to get an idea of the size of the cards, the guidebook is slightly bigger than the cards.
They seem to post sideways for some reason :/

The cards are actually quite a nice size bigger than a standard Doreen Virtue deck and smaller than some of my other Oracle decks.

I've been playing about with them to get to know them and I think they can be used intuitively with just linking into the image, colour and the key phrase on the card, I found that using a 3 card spread for problem/action/outcome gives quite a good insight into what action to take to solve a problem and the possible outcome if successfully solving the problem.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 348

EmpressArwen

Thank you! These are definitely going on my list. They are beautiful. I think, from what you have showed, they would read really well. They look like they'd accompany other decks as well.

Sigh...another must have! lol

Tigerangel

Thank you! These are definitely going on my list. They are beautiful. I think, from what you have showed, they would read really well. They look like they'd accompany other decks as well.

Sigh...another must have! lol

Lol yeah this finding a deck and adding to the collection goes on and on, I still want to buy so many, seen the archangels and angel gemstone guardian cards think they would work well along with this deck.

Seen you other thread with the sacred rebels deck I have had that on my wish list for ages but I always end up buying other deck instead of it lol

claire1805

I just ordered the deck! :) I really hope I will connect to them.

BreathingSince72

You're in for a real treat!

Hi Tigerangel,
I saw that you had written that you had not yet had much experience with these cards yet. Having owned and played with a set for some time, I can assure you that you are in for a real treat. You will find wonderful information about the language of color and some very helpful meditations for each card. It is my personal opinion that these cards belong in the hands of anyone who is involved with healing... On any platform.
Thanks for taking the time to share your find as well as the beautiful images. Be blessed as you bless others!
Victoria

Tigerangel

Hi Tigerangel,
I saw that you had written that you had not yet had much experience with these cards yet. Having owned and played with a set for some time, I can assure you that you are in for a real treat. You will find wonderful information about the language of color and some very helpful meditations for each card. It is my personal opinion that these cards belong in the hands of anyone who is involved with healing... On any platform.
Thanks for taking the time to share your find as well as the beautiful images. Be blessed as you bless others!
Victoria

I have had a chance to get to know them now and on a personal level they work really with me, I also did a thread where I offered some readings for others to see they worked for me on that level and I find there really good at giving spiritual guidance and what's needing healing in your life.
So I really do love these cards and just looking at certain cards that I'm attracted too at any given point is really relaxing aswell.