What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Barleywine

No, not the mermaids. They have swum off to better places :)

Oh, and I have another deck of playing cards on the way, a vintage deck with motifs of Old Berlin. That should be interesting.

Ah, a literate person who knows that "have swum" (and not "swimmed") is the past perfect tense of "to swim." Hopefully the long-ago pre-ordered Modern Spellcaster's Tarot will have swum my way by the end of the year.

Achlys

Just received my copy of the Ceccoli oracle in the mail yesterday...super excited to try it out. At first glance it seems to read well intuitively for me

Nica

Awaiting Bird Tarot Card x 2 by Norisan and an English Kitty Kahane.

Received a lovely Dame Darcy 3rd edition.

Also received Malpertuis Lenormand x 2 and Seven Stars Vintage German Lenormand with no borders or inserts. Wonderful decks!

Tarot dance

...In spite of my wallets rather loud and continuous sounds of lamentations....

...I ordered....

....The Daemon Tarot: The Forbidden Wisdom of the Infernal Dictionary with Cards]

....African Tarot (Which I am excited about for I understand it is small deck...I collect Mini/smalldecks)...

...Dang, that Amazon Prime is such an enabler.

Tamipie1

on its way are the animal spirit oracle from the wild unknown. And from the same artist the spread cloth and tarot bag.( got a gift certificate ) Its going to be an amazing parcel

and i won a copy of the heron marseille tarot on ebay. I was looking for that version for a while now.

Congratulations on the Gift Certificate, was that the instagram contest? I wanted that bad..posted a bunch..I would have bought the exact same parcel!

Michellehihi

I was never interested in the Red Deck from tarot by Seven, but when Flizarraga posted his for sale, and someone bought it, I got crazy! I wanted, needed this deck! So I ordered it yesterday and I dreamed about it all night!!! (By the way, is it me or she just increased the prices of her decks a lot?)

Nemia

The Kabbalistisches Tarot has arrived in good shape, I'll use it simply as study deck and as such it looks okay. It lacks decans so I'll add them :) I love making decks by own by changing them.

And no less than six! German playing card decks have arrived.

My Astounding Pixie arrived yesterday.

devilkitty

After a dry spell:
"Tarot Deck - the Major Arcana" from stasiab on Etsy.

I like her art.

Tarot dance

....Just received the Prisma Visions Tarot from a trade with Tamipie1....

..great little kit...

.....No sure if I can mention it here but I have lots of decks up for trade in the tarot trading section....take a lookkkk