Angelite

DownwardSpiral

Haha the 11's are following you too : )

I didn't know that about archangel michael. I'll have to remember that when it's winter and I'm outside freezing....he can help me stay warm. Now I gotta read up on the archangels. (I said I wasn't really into angels)

As far as communication....I ran over to the store a few minutes ago and saw someone I haven't seen in a long time. And earlier today I got a phone call from someone I haven't talked to in a long time. I would love trying to use this stone for telepathic communication. I know what that is but wasn't sure how to go about it so I watched a video. Maybe I'll give it a go.

LOL@ next crystal : )

Padma

Haha the 11's are following you too : )

I didn't know that about archangel michael. I'll have to remember that when it's winter and I'm outside freezing....he can help me stay warm. Now I gotta read up on the archangels. (I said I wasn't really into angels)

As far as communication....I ran over to the store a few minutes ago and saw someone I haven't seen in a long time. And earlier today I got a phone call from someone I haven't talked to in a long time. I would love trying to use this stone for telepathic communication. I know what that is but wasn't sure how to go about it so I watched a video. Maybe I'll give it a go.

LOL@ next crystal : )

oh, hon. I have been 11'd to death since January of this year. Like, every single DAY and ALL day! ;p I even started a thread in Chat called "the numbers thing is creeping me out!" lol...

Telepathy - that was what I wanted to try with my Super Seven stone lol! ;)

And pretty cool about all that communication!

DownwardSpiral

last experiences.....

Last night before logging off from AT I noticed it said I had last visited 11 hours ago.

Once again I asked my Angelite to help connect me to the Angels and to help me recall my dreams. Then I told the Angels I needed a very specific answer as I'm trying to get back to CA but may have to move from here (my apt) before it's time to go. I had asked my Lenormand cards a few months back and although the answer looked clear to me someone else interpreted them very differently. And I've been too scared to ask again.The question was will I be relocating to Chicago, or will I be able to stay where I am until it's time to go? Well, I didn't recall any dreams this morning. On the way to work I thanked the Angels and my Guides for all their help and guidance and just for being with me. When I get to work I always go down into the basement to heat up my coffee and get my stuff. I noticed a couple of the guys were down there talking and then one of them said this......the race finishes in California. So I'm not 100% but that may very well have been my answer.

Something I hadn't realised until last night was that earlier in the week I had found 2 coins. First a dime and then the next day a penny....11 cents. And this has been sitting by my bed all week. Ahaha I just looked at them and the penny is from 2011.

Something else I hadn't realised......6 months ago I was skipped for the opportunity to work my day off. And after I brought it to their attention and they had the chance to make it up to me I was skipped again. The union and management have known about this and have done nothing. So this week when the vice president of the union came to our office I mentioned it to him. It might not sound like a big deal but it's 200 dollars in my pocket...not gross....take home. So on Sat. the Union said to write a statement and today asked if I had it. More than likely since they haven't been able to make up the day they will have to give me the pay. Communication at its finest. And this made me realise that even if the crystals don't appear to be doing anything.....they could very well be hard at work : )

I had alot of fun with Angelite....some really weird experiences...and a color dream : )

Oh on the telepathy.....not true telepathy but yesterday the guy next door was mowing his lawn and I was watching him(from upstairs so he wasn't aware) stop at the property line. (the grass continues to infront of where I live.) I was getting ready to go to the store and I said in my mind....go all the way to the edge and cut all the grass. (we don't have access to the lawn mower) When I got back I had to take a second look...he mowed ALL the grass.

Thank you Angelite : ) Thanks Angels : )

Edited to add....once again when I hit reply it said duplicate post????? And this is post # 33...... the timer is still showing 13:31

celticnoodle

Something else I hadn't realised......6 months ago I was skipped for the opportunity to work my day off. And after I brought it to their attention and they had the chance to make it up to me I was skipped again. The union and management have known about this and have done nothing. So this week when the vice president of the union came to our office I mentioned it to him. It might not sound like a big deal but it's 200 dollars in my pocket...not gross....take home. So on Sat. the Union said to write a statement and today asked if I had it. More than likely since they haven't been able to make up the day they will have to give me the pay. Communication at its finest. And this made me realise that even if the crystals don't appear to be doing anything.....they could very well be hard at work : )

very, very true, your last statement here, Spiral. Its the same w/prayers. I pray often (daily) and share my ideas of praying with people. Often I get someone who says, "but I use to pray and I never got what I wanted-what I prayed for!" and I say what you posted in your last line about angelite--"realise that even if the crystals don't appear to be doing anything.....they could very well be hard at work" . very wise words you posted! and very true. sounds to me like you have made a very strong connection and learned A LOT from angelite!

I had alot of fun with Angelite....some really weird experiences...and a color dream : )
yes, you did! and, I am so glad you shared all your experiences w/us. I've enjoyed this whole thread, and read every post. thank you!

Oh on the telepathy.....not true telepathy but yesterday the guy next door was mowing his lawn and I was watching him(from upstairs so he wasn't aware) stop at the property line. (the grass continues to infront of where I live.) I was getting ready to go to the store and I said in my mind....go all the way to the edge and cut all the grass. (we don't have access to the lawn mower) When I got back I had to take a second look...he mowed ALL the grass.

Thank you Angelite : ) Thanks Angels : )
:p your reward for the day! from both the angels AND your neighbor. :D

btw, you've inspired me to work closer w/the angels again too. I've found some angel guided meditations on you tube, that I plan to listen to. I have not started yet, but will. it's been a crazy week and probably will be this way the rest of the summer-- till I finally DO start! Maybe the angels will help me with that. ;)

DownwardSpiral

signs.....

Then as I was about to cross into the city I work I noticed a sign under the Welcome to the City sign....LOL 311.

I deliver mail to an elementary school and was suprised when a rainbow practically jumped out at me from the pictures posted in the hallway. As I turned I saw another rainbow. So glad it wasn't the number 11 : )

These were in my post only 3 days ago. Today as I entered the city the 311 sign was gone. And all the pictures in the school hallway were gone too. Just goes to show sometimes things that look so ordinary are there for a reason : )

DownwardSpiral

for CN : )

Your welcome CN : )

This crystal is busy but it has a really nice energy to it. I'm glad I inspired you : )

Padma

Then as I was about to cross into the city I work I noticed a sign under the Welcome to the City sign....LOL 311.

I deliver mail to an elementary school and was suprised when a rainbow practically jumped out at me from the pictures posted in the hallway. As I turned I saw another rainbow. So glad it wasn't the number 11 : )

These were in my post only 3 days ago. Today as I entered the city the 311 sign was gone. And all the pictures in the school hallway were gone too. Just goes to show sometimes things that look so ordinary are there for a reason : )

wow, that IS interesting! Cool to think that you remembered to look for things like that, too. :)

DownwardSpiral

wow, that IS interesting! Cool to think that you remembered to look for things like that, too. :)

ahaha actually I just noticed they were gone : ) And then like a fool today I noticed the 311 is still there.....there are 2 sets of signs posted very close to each other. I want to say maybe 5 feet apart from each other and 3 signs on each post. The 311 one comes first and I have never noticed it before so I have no idea how long it's been there. Still just goes to show.

Pam O

Oh! Lol, sorry, I meant angels, not guides. .... :)
Who says that angels and guides are not just different terms for the same things? ;)
There is so much we just don't know in our little human worlds, you know?!?

Maybe we can all post photos of the stone items we have?
Off to sleep now, with a different stone, so I will hopefully post in the other thread soon. I've been coming up with some interesting personal findings... :)

Padma

Who says that angels and guides are not just different terms for the same things? ;)
There is so much we just don't know in our little human worlds, you know?!?

Maybe we can all post photos of the stone items we have?
Off to sleep now, with a different stone, so I will hopefully post in the other thread soon. I've been coming up with some interesting personal findings... :)

ooooo! Can't wait to read of your findings! And agree about the guides/angels etc. We are so unevolved as a society in that way, but it seems to me things are changing! (thank goodness!) I have posted pics of my stones in the Labradorite column and in the Alexandrite thread. I will add my Blue Kyanite as well.

DownwardS, can we see a pic of your Angelite...? :) Pretty please?