Who's all interested?

~Amethyst~

I'd like to join in as well as this is definitely my favorite deck.

Judith D

Thanks, Spinningspider, Robin's website is lovely. Unfortunately, I live in a place where we just do not rely on post - if I get the parcel at all I will probably be charged an arm and a leg in customs duty. So .. my daughter is coming back from UK in August and if I can't find a copy beforehand, I will get her to bring one. Not too long to wait!

fernmyst

new to study group

well it has taken me awhile to finally join a study group. Since Robin Woods is my fav deck and I have the Book thought I would like to join here. thanks for having a group study will post more tomorrow.

blessings
Fern

Sulis

fernmyst said:
well it has taken me awhile to finally join a study group. Since Robin Woods is my fav deck and I have the Book thought I would like to join here. thanks for having a group study will post more tomorrow.

blessings
Fern

Hi Fern and welcome to Tarot Study Groups :)
I'm sure Spinningspider will welcome someone to study with her.
You can find a list of the cards covered so far in the Index thread at the top of the forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34068
Feel free to add your thoughts and if you want to start a new thread please do but would you let me know by PM so that I can add the thread you start to the index thread?

You may find this thread useful: Thinking of Starting or joining a Study Group? - Guidelines

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

suedeheadsmiths

Love To Join

I would love to learn about this deck since I'm very intrigued by the WCS clones.

Thanks, Chris

spinningspider

Hop On Board the RW Study Group!

Sulis is right...it's great having you join us, Fern and Chris and anyone else, for that matter. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and ideas about the amazing Robin Wood Tarot cards.
Cheers, Jenny

Lewen

Hello and welcome!
I'm trying to get my time straightened out so I can get to participate with Spinningspider (don't give up on me yet!)

I look forward to reading everyone's observations as well.

Lewen

spinningspider

Lewen said:
Hello and welcome!
I'm trying to get my time straightened out so I can get to participate with Spinningspider (don't give up on me yet!)

I look forward to reading everyone's observations as well.

Lewen
Hi Lewen and all,
I've only one card left to complete my self-study of the Robin Wood Deck...yep, wrote about 77 cards on AT thus far! But, once I finish with my writing, I'll definitely check back in to see what everyone else comes up with on the Robin Wood Study Group. Not to mention, as I continue to learn and grow as a Tarot reader, I look forward to adding any new stuff I learn/encounter using the Robin Wood deck, which will probably always remain a favorite reading deck of mine.

My plans are to begin using some of the other decks in my collection more frequently...especially the Cosmic Tarot...as good friend and excellent writer here on AT, Tink, has written extensively on that deck and I want to reap the benefits of her thoughtful and thought-provoking writing. Want to eventually get the World Spirit Tarot (which looks excellent from a multi-cultural perspective) and study what Sulis has written on that study group, too. Also plan to head over to the Astrology section as there's loads of great information I want to explore and learn about, as well. Sure have had fun working with the Robin Wood book and deck!! Can't recommend such a self-study enough as I've learned so much by doing it! Thanks, Lewen, for starting this great study in '07.
Cheers, Jenny

tink27

spinningspider, you are to be commended at your amazing and ongoing study of the Robin Wood deck. I, and I'm sure, many others have followed you as you journeyed through the cards from the Fool and last but not least the 10 of cups. I await eagerly for this addition of your spellbinding journey of this incredible tarot deck.

Love
tink xoxo

fernmyst

Still Here

Greetings
sorry I havent posted much lately, will try to post more as I learn about the cards. Im really excited to learn and I think this is the best group ..grin.. well ya are!

blessings
Fern