Lynryd Narciso's art tarots

gregory

Yes he is. So get in touch :)

Rhapsodin

I have to say that Adam Maclean is SO efficient. I order a deck and it invariably turns up on the second day after.

Rhapsodin

I wonder how the sales of the Tarot of the Curious East is going?

He must be close to selling them all now. A beautiful deck. I decided to buy one for a long-time acquaintance who happened to call while I had the cards laid out.

PathWalker

My Moody Lane Tarot came today - via the assistance of someone else who was ordering decks from Lynryd too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I have waited such a long time for this one - very happy that Lynryd is printing more to make up for those lost in the typhoon flood he experienced in 2009.

Lynryd has a facebook page now for his printing studio

https://www.facebook.com/paralumanstudios

I hope that helps folks see more of his work.

Pathwalker

WolfyJames

Thank you for the link! It's confirmed he intends to print more Moody Lane Tarot decks. I'll have to keep money aside for this. How much was the deck last time?

gregory

Thank you for the link! It's confirmed he intends to print more Moody Lane Tarot decks. I'll have to keep money aside for this. How much was the deck last time?
I don't know if there was a markup, but mine was from tarotgarden and cost $50.

WolfyJames

I don't know if there was a markup, but mine was from tarotgarden and cost $50.

Thanks!!! It gives me an idea.

I have to say that I find quite interesting two of his upcoming decks: A Dream of Wonderland and the Tarot of Achromatic Impressions.

Rhapsodin

It's great that he has the Facebook page now. Easy to keep up with his latest work and thoughts.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to create an account (a dismissible offence) so as long as we can keep contact here, that's great.

(Edit: typo)

blue_fusion

It's confirmed he intends to print more Moody Lane Tarot decks.

Oh yes it's confirmed. :) The price is the same (though the printing costs have increased in the last 6 years). I'll be posting a thread in the trading section soon, once I'm done varnishing the boxes.