The world+the tower and I'm confused

Grizabella

Thank you very much, you didn't just give me a clear answer but also point out a way of reading cards for me, molto gentile! (u are so kind, in Italian, as I have lived in Italy for years)
Great interpretation on this combination... I think it's time to let go and move on. Well, I'll definitely try your method next time, actually this time instead of using 3 cards I used two...on the "if I let go" side, I got the death and the devil rx which I took it as "I would free myself from an unhealthy relationship" I don't know if I'm right or wrong or being too in general.
Thanks again for ur warm welcome and encouragement.

You're very welcome. :)

Idra

Seems to me you need to know where the relationship is heading if you carry on as you are, that way you can decide whether it's worth continuing or not and also see if it's worth pursuing a friendship if not romantic relationship. Celtic Cross or something similar could be used. There's completion of something followed by disruption in the world and tower which could suggest the relationship is coming to a close, you sound discontent and I wouldn't be surprised if you pulled the plug on it but get some insight first.
Thank you, I'll definitely try the Celtic Cross on this topic.. Yes I'm not happy with the current situation because I want something meaningful, but he probably just want to keep it casual. There is sparks between us, the chemistry and everything that's why it's difficult to let go.