Videos and articles about Playing cards Fortune Telling

CardReader

I didn't start with playing cards. Only way I was using them was around a poker table. I started as many others with Tarot. After a while I felt bored a little bit. I'm still ashamed to admit it and I apologize to all Tarot lovers. So I switched to Lenormand which was refreshing... for a while. But eventually I got bored as well. I still use both Tarot&Lenormand nowadays, I reconciliated with them, I'm speaking here about my development in the past.

This is when I made the jump and decided to dive into the realm of playing cards. I was really not feeling confident at first. What would a 10s mean ? And what about this Jack of clubs ? Contrary to both Tarot and Lenormand, none of those cards were really speaking to me and looking at them wasn't giving me any clue. I could have quit at that moment but for some reasons I decided to held on. Thanks Lord for that !

Nowadays, playing cards are by FAR my favourite divination tool.

The difficulty was to go through so many various systems which were all contradictory one with each others. Eventually, with hard work, sweat, and discipline, I reached that point where those cards do talk to me and their message is always clear. It doesn't mean that I don't have to focus on some spreads because some are tougher than some others, but there's always this point where everything unfolds naturally.

Playing cards are extremely accurate. Contrary to some beliefs they are VERY WELL suited for matters involving psychology. Tarot has not any monopole on this. Those who think that those cards are too simplistic to handle complex matter are far from the truth.

I don't use revesals. There's really to me no need to. The flow of action gives you the way to understand the card so reversals have no place in my readings.

I use all the cards. European Cartomancy only use 32 (from Aces to 7s) but to me this is a huge mistake. You deprive yourself from so many meanings and understandings doing so.

I don't use Jokers. I see no use of them. No really, I know why people do use them but it doesnt sound right to me. To each his own I guess.

On a very simplistic way :
- clubs : work
- diamonds : money
- hearts : feelings
- spades : troubles

I know that some others readers invert clubs/diamonds but this is how I see them (of course this is not a detailed list, I'm just summing up to the extreme here).

I have a serie of articles and videos that might be interesting for some of you who like me love those little cards. For the moment 8 videos and 2 articles. There will be more in the future.

I plan to share here some spreads here. I also plan to share some thoughts and case studies. And of course to read all others thoughts about playing cards because sharing is what make us grow and develop.

Thanks for reading, and see you soon !
Angelo
http://www.yourcardreading.com

MR GREEN

Me to, find playing cards much clearer to read. I for one would be interested in looking at some of the spreads you use. Mr green...

CardReader

Cool, a reply ! :)

Well, I mostly use
- 5 card lines
- what I guess is called "The Answer spread"
- 9 card tableau with 3 row of 3 cards line.

If I don't have that much of a time I will just use a 3 card line.

Those layouts stated above can give insights about any kind of query.

Ive mixed my vids with part of 3 card lines (taken from a 9 card tableau for instance) and "The Answer spread" which is 3 columns of 2 cards. Left one = premise of the issue ; center column = answer ; right column = additional informations.

What spreads do you use ? :)

forexpreneur

Playing cards are my "go to" choice for divination. I find them to be much more accurate and detailed than tarot cards, and they take up less space. They are making some incredibly beautiful playing cards these days, some have become highly collectable (I have quite a collection).

CardReader

Playing cards are my "go to" choice for divination. I find them to be much more accurate and detailed than tarot cards, and they take up less space. They are making some incredibly beautiful playing cards these days, some have become highly collectable (I have quite a collection).

Nothing I can disagree with.

What deck do you enjoy the most ? I have only a couple. The pic on my website homepage is one of them. I love them. I have another one which is...hmm... would have to go and check... it is related to old Venice (Italy) : gorgeous deck with venetian characters. Never used this deck though.

MR GREEN

Hi card reader, to answer, I use 3,and 5 card lines, 9 card spread, cross spread and also pyramid spread. Still learning, I don't think we ever stop. Mr green...

forexpreneur

Hello Cardreader,

My current favorite Cartomancy deck, and now my main deck is the Arcana Dark Tarot playing cards by Dead On Paper. I don't use the 4 Major Arcana cards from the deck, just the regular playing cards.

I personally love black cards because colors and artwork tend to really pop.

The deck you referred to (Venetian characters) sounds like the Venexiana decks. If that is actually the deck you were referring to, I love and own the "Dark Revealed" version of that deck. As a collector, that is my favorite personal deck I own. The Court cards are very colorful and the colors pop gorgeously with the black background. Plus I love the burgundy color in it also.

I won't go into the other cards I have in my collection on this post because I've already written a small novel. LOL.

CardReader

Hi card reader, to answer, I use 3,and 5 card lines, 9 card spread, cross spread and also pyramid spread. Still learning, I don't think we ever stop. Mr green...

Pyramid Spread ? Ah ? I don't know about this one !

Hello Cardreader,

My current favorite Cartomancy deck, and now my main deck is the Arcana Dark Tarot playing cards by Dead On Paper. I don't use the 4 Major Arcana cards from the deck, just the regular playing cards.

I personally love black cards because colors and artwork tend to really pop.

The deck you referred to (Venetian characters) sounds like the Venexiana decks. If that is actually the deck you were referring to, I love and own the "Dark Revealed" version of that deck. As a collector, that is my favorite personal deck I own. The Court cards are very colorful and the colors pop gorgeously with the black background. Plus I love the burgundy color in it also.

I won't go into the other cards I have in my collection on this post because I've already written a small novel. LOL.

Ohhhhh I love the Dark Arcana deck !! And yes, it was the Venexiana deck ! I love how mysterious it looks like !

On a side note I've decided to release a beginners Guide about How to read playing cards. For those who are interested, here is the page. I've already started to receive some reviews and some buyers told me they would leave one as well so there will be more in the future.
Link : [link removed by moderator]

CardReader

For those who are interested in readings using playing cards, I've made a new video yesterday. Topic is how to find a lost object using playing cards.

The video can be watched here : [link removed by moderator]

Have a great day everyone ! :)