Tarocchi della Luna announced

Nemia

Is there a book or LWB available somewhere? Not that it's needed - this deck is very clear and easy to read (I use Yoav's method), but I'd be interested to know more about the artist's work and thought process. This is a truly original deck.

Nemia

Great, thank you, I'll wait another week :cool2:

Moonboy

Hello, working on the online LWB in between projects now..hope to have it up there soon! :)

flyingfoxtarot

I'm super excited to red the LWB. I have come up with my own keywords for the oracle cards, and it'll be fun to see what Patrick has to say about them.

Moonboy

Just a heads up for those who preordered the Purple or Blue Paradoxical Mutation... our shipment will be arriving at the Asylum on Monday 1/7/2017 ( tomorrow as of this post). We will begin shipping immediately. Thanks again for your support!

Astilano

Excited about guide book. Thank you :).

Moonboy

Guide book almost ready...we have been posting excerpts on the Trionfi tarot Page here and there. Some asked before about a Paradoxical Rose full edition, but we have no plans to release that mutation. We only have purple and blue and about 4 classic paradoxicals left in the Asylum :)

Nemia

Your deck was my deck of the week for the last 2 weeks, and it has accompanied me through some turbulent days and feelings. It's a great deck, honest and to the point and somehow, the images seem to come from a very deep place - it's so easy to understand them. For people who hesitate before starting to work with a TdM tradition deck - this is the ideal deck.

Really wonderful work, I have the Ace of Cups before me and it's amazing. Had to gush a bit, sorry. :)

And great to hear about the guide book!

Le Fanu

I'm one of the lucky ones! Held up by Customs - like, add another 30 euros to the price of it :thumbsup:

Cutsoms; the first step in really getting to love a deck...
Still haven't received mine - one month or so after ordering...