View Single Post
Citizen

huredriel 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCsea
Aries 4
Sabian Symbol: Two lovers strolling along a secluded walk
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Enjoyment Jake and Neytiri (of course) but also maybe the scientific work walking along side the mining work - 'lovers' interconnected - needed by eachother but not happy...
This could also represent the bond once the Avatar has linked into the Na'avi body.

Quote:
Aries 7
Sabian Symbol: A man successfully expressing himself in two realms at once
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Proficiency Jake Sully- do I need to say more? he was here and there at the same time - awesome
And for all Avatars

Quote:
Aries 11
Sabian Symbol: The president of the country
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Idealization - the president of Avatar Planet, and the family - extended people who had a common ideology.
On the negative side, this would be the little prat who was in charge of the mining corp.

Quote:
Aries 13
Sabian Symbol: A bomb fails to explode
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Impetuousness Well I guess is exploded - kind a - near the tree but it failed to do what was inteded for it.
I thought of the bombs in the plane that weren't released (tho they exploded in the plane)

Quote:
Aries 22
Sabian Symbol: The gate to the garden of desire
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Prospect TO me the whole planet was something desirable.. beautiful and natural - supernatural
And the connection they have via the ends of their braided hair ....... it is how they link to animals and Ewya
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4