My Tarot Creation One Card At A Time

gregory

No worries; got the email :D

GothicArt

2 Of Swords

So my 2 of Swords is a little different.Instead of crossing the swords across the heart I have always been more drawn to the fact that its feels more of a mental conflict being as its a sword card. The swords are crossed on the eyes with our character dropping back behind the swords.The swords casting shown upon him. This is also the first time you are seeing the central character of the cards. You will be seeing this character in all the minors as we take him through the story.

Attachments

• 2ofswordscard.jpg
    2ofswordscard.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 137

GothicArt

The Empress

The Empress.I see the Major Arcana cards as spiritual awareness. I want to make them a bit more colourful but still try and keep the Gothic look. I have been trying to maintain a balance as I didnt want to limit my deck to just one audience.

Attachments

• The Empress.jpg
    The Empress.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 142

GothicArt

Ace of Pentacles

The Ace of Pentacles, one of my faves, I certainly get a wiccan vibe from this card. I have tiny bit of polishing up to do on this card.

Attachments

• AceofPentacles.jpg
    AceofPentacles.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 142

GothicArt

The Sun card & World card

Working ob the Sun card, found this difficult as the deck focuses on Moons but the author of the deck had a great idea of an eclipse, defiantly very different to many of the Sun cards I have seen, its had some great feedback on social media.

The World card also had some great feedback, these cards are now ready for me to start putting in more detail

Attachments

• weebly2.jpg
    weebly2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 126

GothicArt

The Hermit

A card at the centre of conversation, this card fascinates a lot of people. The mask represent his withdrawal from the world and he hide his face from possible distractions, his trusty staff is carried on his back ready for him whenever needs support, although his journey is alone his skull lights the way for others that choose to follow him.

More works needs to be done on this card

Attachments

• the hermit copy.jpg
    the hermit copy.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 124

GothicArt

3 of Swords

One of my faves in the deck, this one is completed, pretty much self explanatory, heartbreak, sadness, the overall gloominess of the card tells us nothing good is happening here and we must just let this process pass.

Attachments

• ThreeofSwords.jpg
    ThreeofSwords.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 130