Mercury Retrograde: June 15-July 9 in Cancer

paradoxx

it ain't over til its over

mercury retro has not yet conjuncted the sun as of yet, this occurs very quickly as mercury is moving his quickest and in combust to the solar center. what we go through now will affect us for the next 9 weeks to come, it's going to be a weird time to be in call center environment.

right now, at the beginning of the last week of june, neptune and Saturn are opposing eachother, big things are on the horizon, but they may not pan out the way that the powers that be are going to be intending. That just might be how the finale presented itself

Sophie

When is Mercury rx conjuncting the Sun?

I was born when Mercury was retrograde, and conjuncting the Sun, so I don't see this as a bad sign at all in my life, quite the opposite ;)

I'd be interested to find out if other natal Mercury rx have an easier time of it too. I have rarely bad experiences of Mercury rx, and often very positive ones, despite occasional communication hassles. As I said, this time, a few crossed wires so far.

Indigo Rose

paradoxx said:
mercury retro has not yet conjuncted the sun as of yet, this occurs very quickly as mercury is moving his quickest and in combust to the solar center. what we go through now will affect us for the next 9 weeks to come, it's going to be a weird time to be in call center environment.

right now, at the beginning of the last week of june, neptune and Saturn are opposing eachother, big things are on the horizon, but they may not pan out the way that the powers that be are going to be intending. That just might be how the finale presented itself

I have been hit by a wave of major depression. It sort of just came over me. Here I am wondering if it's all related to the Mercury Rx....both my Natal and Lunar charts are ruled by Mercury and it seems to be a prominent planet of influence for me.

In other news, our electronics have had some glitches. My computer monitor is going gunny bags; looks like an hourglass. Both of our DVD players are now skipping...they were just fine a few weeks ago. :(

As for the powers that be....I feel there is a calm before the storm right now on the world scene; but the storm is coming.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the Astro weather Paradoxx. :)

:heart: indigo rose

frelkins

sorry to hear about that, indigo rose. when i feel depressed for a bit, i always try bach flowers: http://www.edwardbach.org/research_masi.htm.

if that doesn't work, i go to the doctor. major depression may take therapy or other treatments. good luck to you :)

paradoxx

mercury and the sun conjunct on the 27th, at which point Venus and Saturn will be opposing Neptune, our restrictions of financial realities will be countered with imagination and intuition.

WhiteRaven

Fudugazi said:
When is Mercury rx conjuncting the Sun?

I was born when Mercury was retrograde, and conjuncting the Sun, so I don't see this as a bad sign at all in my life, quite the opposite ;)

I'd be interested to find out if other natal Mercury rx have an easier time of it too. I have rarely bad experiences of Mercury rx, and often very positive ones, despite occasional communication hassles. As I said, this time, a few crossed wires so far.

I have natal Mercury rx, and this too is a very good time for me.

Indigo Rose

frelkins said:
sorry to hear about that, indigo rose. when i feel depressed for a bit, i always try bach flowers: http://www.edwardbach.org/research_masi.htm.

if that doesn't work, i go to the doctor. major depression may take therapy or other treatments. good luck to you :)

Thank you for the link to Bach flowers, and for the advice. :)

I feel better today. I think it's just one of those passing phases.

Blessings~

:heart: indigo rose

Pao

i noticed that everyone around me lately seems to be going thru something or says everything is falling apart, like the plans they had now all of the sudden fell apart and it seems to be from one day to the next a nd all of the sudden, you think it can be mercury?? i duno what else it could be and its too much of a coincidence that everyone i know or ocme in contact with complains of the same thing...hmm...

Baccus93

First of all, when it comes to astrology, my understanding of Transits are that they represent influences that are outside you, going on around. Directions, on the other hand, are the movements we should look for about what can be taking place within us.

Mercury retro is like when all the Mercury stuff starts to look or move backwards. Go figure! It conjuncts the Sun today and my Website goes down. Grrrrr. And every Merc retro, my number of readings requested drops dramatically - it's like some unknown super famous astrologer is wontonly telling people "don't conduct business matters over the phone, and expect communications to get muddled and confusing - this wouldn't be a good time to sign contracts." Huey! It would be a good time to learn to listen attentively, dot your "I"s and cross your "T"s.