Psychic tarot:using your natural abilities to read the cards, content preview

babycrone49

From Nance (aka babyCrone)

I'm so glad you are digging it!!!!

I am going to self produce my own workbook from the exercises in the back so teachers can pick and choose what they want to use.

celticnoodle

Babycrone, I'm wondering if you can help me with something regarding chapter 9 in this book. Chapter 9 is titled, "The Many Selves" and gives an exercise one can use to find blockages you may be experiencing presently.

What is described in that chapter sounds to me very much like what I had done already through the help of a shaman.

The shaman went in search of "me" in a previous life/lives, or perhaps it was worded as 'my lost soul' or something like that- and found out a lot about me that kept repeating itself in subsequent lives and/or holding me back presently in this life. Not sure you can even answer this question, but what you are describing here in this chapter--is it the same thing as what this shaman did for me? going in search of my 'lost soul' so I can stop repeating the same mistake?

It sounds a bit scary to me to be able to do it for yourself. Can one truly be objective enough to find the answers they need in this quest for themselves?

babycrone49

Hi CelticNoodle

Thanks for the question and posting it in this thread....

I can only teach what I do so I'm not sure if this is what the shaman did or if this is about your lost soul. I personally feel that each of us is made up of very different selves...our soul is one big train and we have the most loving and horrible passengers on it!

In this life however...YOU are the conductor. With love and being anchored to a divine source of love, no fear or destruction can happen in your own explorations of becoming a more loving person. I don't think you have to be objective as much as you need to be grounded, safe and trust your own core to know when it might be too much for you.

I would say be creative as possible. Dialogue with those "voices" in your head especially the ones that nag you or criticize you. Give them a personality...dress them up ..do whatever strikes your fancy because it is never too far from the reality! Find out what these different selves of you need and want...win them over to your side. They are your riders after all.

Thanks for asking.

~n

celticnoodle

thank you very much, baby crone for your answer. It helps me to understand it more and I will be trying this exercise, hopefully very soon.

DarkContraband

Oh man, this book looks absolutly fantastic! I hope they have it available for the Kobo e-reader! =D

photokat

I just ordered this and I'll join the discussion here once I've had a chance to read some of it.

tarot heart

Hi Nance,

Your new books seems to be very interesting, but before I make an investment in another book I would really love to look inside. Amazon often has the "Look inside" feature, but for some reason, not on your new book. Is there any way to get Amazon to do this? I think it would be very helpful to potential buyers.

Good luck!

th
ETA: I enjoyed your radio interview on Beyond Worlds/Tarot Tribe and that is where I first heard about your book.

babycrone49

Tarot Heart

I'm not exactly sure what the process is for Search Inside but I suspect that Llywellyn makes that happen? Please request it on Amazon though because it nudges it further to being able to see inside (one of my favorite features to decided on buying a book)

~n

babycrone49

Tarot heart

I just discovered that you can now Search Inside the Book on Amazon!

celticnoodle

OH FANTASTIC!!! I'm sure more people will purchase this now that they can get a 'peek' at it. :)

it is a great little book, inexpensive and well worth the monies everyone. I've been recommending this book to a lot of people, some who have purchased it, come back and told me that they too are impressed w/it. I have not finished with it, as I've been busy with other things, but it is really a wonderful addition to my tarot library. :)