DECKS you have been using a lot lately

greatdane

I do rotate, but have been reaching for the latest Samhain Lenormand a lot. It's been feeling a bit Autumnal in the air and it's great deck for that. I have also been using the C'esL La Vie. It was getting some white spots on the edges from use and a Marksalot made it better than new. So that's been in circulation for readings.

Mysteries of the Old Castle will start being pulled out more and more and my Vintage German decks by Seven Stars are always in play.

So, anyone been reaching for some more than others lately?

Tigerangel

I only have 2 lenormand decks, Under the Roses and The Celtic, I would really like to get my lenormand decks up to the same levels I have in my tarot and oracle decks, need some spare cash though lol,

I have started using the Celtic alot more than Under the Roses lately, I've also guilded the edges gold on the Celtic deck, which is maybe why I feel more drawn to using it lately, and I seem to be relating to the images on the Celtic alot more, an example of what I mean is my partner give me a hug the other day and in my minds eyes the image of the heart card visualized so clearly I could see every detail.

greatdane

oh that's lovely, Tigerangel!

Thank you for sharing the story about an example of why that deck is resonating for you!

Aster Breo

I've been drawn most to the Mertz deck and the Zingdoodle deck lately. They're both simple drawings of the symbols with very little extraneous clutter, but completely different styles of art. The Mertz is one of the oldest known decks, and the Zingdoodle is contemporary. But they *feel* similar somehow.

Weird, I know. ;-)

celticnoodle

I seem to use either my Piatnik or the Pixies Lenormand deck. I love those two decks equally. But, then, I am also very new to Lenormand reading. I do have a few other decks--but I think these two are easy to really use as a beginner. :)

Le Fanu

Tag's Sigil Lenormand.

Love the monochrome, autumnal sepia, freed of all playing card inserts. Plus I like the Clasped Hands (not Heart). I've had a bit of a break from Lenormand of late and this not-quite-Lenormand feels very liberating.

Aster Breo

Tag's Sigil Lenormand.

Love the monochrome, autumnal sepia, freed of all playing card inserts. Plus I like the Clasped Hands (not Heart). I've had a bit of a break from Lenormand of late and this not-quite-Lenormand feels very liberating.

I've been thinking a lot about that deck.

How does the Clasped Hands compare to the Heart, in terms of meanings?

Is there another card that's different too?

Le Fanu

For me it's even better. Not just love. Has an extra meaning of agreement and harmony.

Plus there's the Cat card!

Aster Breo

For me it's even better. Not just love. Has an extra meaning of agreement and harmony.

Plus there's the Cat card!

Cool! What does the Cat card mean?

I have 2 other decks with Cat cards, with conflicting meanings. I actually love having the card (as a hard core cat person, I think the Lenormand deck rattly needs a Cat card ;-) ), but I'm still working out exactly how to interpret it.

Le Fanu

Cool! What does the Cat card mean?
Whatever you want it to mean since this deck doesn't quite fit into Lenormand anyhow. In the Sibillas it is always "Falsity", a medieval meaning I really don't like and don't use.

I honestly think that for "cat people" the cat card could mean fidelity and loyalty and affection in just the same way as the dog card does.