The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

strings of life

CathS said:
Oh dear, Twoflower kindly pointed out that I'd managed to effectively prevent folks from commenting on my blog. It's all fixed now. :)
Ha, I noticed that too and have commented since then :).

inanna_tarot said:
so exciting reading about everyones experiences so far :D
It is! It's a different kind of community experience and quite personal.

Thought: whenever I use these two decks (VR and BG), I am going to tag them as my PDR posts.

danny.mac85

I posted my first PDR reading last night. I was a zodiac reading that involved the houses. It went pretty well actually, I only got caught up once. Hopefully it will keep going this way for me. I had fun!!

Cheers,
Danielle*****

The Guided Hermit

Nice reading Danielle! I'll have to do a Zodiac spread, I haven't tried one yet.

I just posted my dailies on my blog. You can see how an optimist handles reversed Court and pips cards :).

Paul

Twoflower

I posted a PDR today and the more I think about it the less certain I am about the interpretation - particularly around the 5 of Swords - is it a warning to notice the unsavoury behaviour in that card, or a nudge to be that behaviour?
Hmm.

Gazel

I just posted on my blog my first reading. I'm afraid it was too long, the reading was too long, the intepretating and writing and editing took too long.
I guess I'll only do 2 or 3 cards from now on. Apart from that; I've learned I just can't blame january.

Gazel

Twoflower said:
I posted a PDR today and the more I think about it the less certain I am about the interpretation - particularly around the 5 of Swords - is it a warning to notice the unsavoury behaviour in that card, or a nudge to be that behaviour?
Hmm.

The beauty of Tarot lies also in it's power to make you reflect.

Azure_Skye

I want to also add Paulina Tarot to my study as well!

souljourney

Since I couldn't decide on a deck I posted a poll in my blog...
Seems the Fey and Legacy are about tied! I'm surprised in a way that the Legacy isn't running away with it since it is much newer by comparison. I'm fine with either. I love my Fey deck, always have. And I love Ciro's work. His Gilded was what first got me back into tarot.

Twoflower

Twoflower said:
Hmm.

I'd forgotten about the card descriptions (done by "Thirteen" on this very site and when I looked over them an interpretation leapt out at me:
5 Swords - Give in - you can't win (ie get your money out mister)
3 Swords - It'll be painful but at least you can move on