Premium German Rider Waite with Pam A crackle brown back and 1909 colouring

agviz

This size, that size, big size, small size. I'm about to go bananas.

Abrac

It does seem like a strange approach. Usually they'll introduce one thing and test the market, if it's successful they expand on it. This time it seems like they did it in reverse. :laugh:

Le Fanu

I just found a "Deluxe" English edition that fits your description to a T, except for the box: http://www.tarotworld.com/shop/sear...f636ea3a0.html?tx_kfproducts_pi1[showUid]=106. So maybe the German edition comes in the orange and white box, and the English in the blue and white? (The Spanish and French editions are also in blue and white boxes.)
I learnt the hard way. My local shop had this one in stock. It looked like the box from the initial post, except it was in English. Good sign (I thought).

I bought it then instantly regretted it. It has a similar box to the Premium Edition, except it says "Deluxe" edition - which I suppose could be "Premium" in English if you see what I mean. Everything else looked the same.

It had the same release date as the one on amazon (April 2016) but it is just the large sized one with the Rosicrucian Cross backs and typeface lettering. Not good...

We need an ISBN - this thread is becoming very confusing. I was trying to check the ISBN with the amazon link in the shop but couldn't find an ISBN listing.

delizt

Well fingers crossed! I ordered from the Amazon link I found, it ships from Germany and I've em'd the seller to confirm the dimensions.... hoping for the best!

FLizarraga

I learnt the hard way. My local shop had this one in stock. It looked like the box from the initial post, except it was in English. Good sign (I thought).

I bought it then instantly regretted it. It has a similar box to the Premium Edition, except it says "Deluxe" edition - which I suppose could be "Premium" in English if you see what I mean. Everything else looked the same.

It had the same release date as the one on amazon (April 2016) but it is just the large sized one with the Rosicrucian Cross backs and typeface lettering. Not good...

That was my thinking. Sorry you found out the hard way. It always sucks...

We need an ISBN - this thread is becoming very confusing. I was trying to check the ISBN with the amazon link in the shop but couldn't find an ISBN listing.

In Amazon US, the ONLY listing with ISBN numbers is the Giant's:

ISBN-10: 3038194395
ISBN-13: 978-3038194392

I haven't checked the Amazon UK or the Amazon Germany listings, though. Maybe there is more data there.

Le Fanu

I think the only foolproof way of truly knowing is if Wheel of Fantastic - or somebody who has received it - posts the ISBN. It isn't the pocket version that he/she received, is it?

magicjack

OK. Amazon.com has one that is orange and one that is white. The white weighs more than the orange and is a few dollars more. But they are the same dimensions. Can we assume the dimensions are wrong and the white one is standard and the orange is pocket size and the white is standard because of the price being more? (Head spinning like Linda Blair)

agviz

I'm thinking of getting this version. It's English and 70mm x 120mm. I just have to hope for the right backs.

Tibor

I'm thinking of getting this version. It's English and 70mm x 120mm. I just have to hope for the right backs.

That's what I wanted to get too but I was unable to place an order. It does not accept my post code. I emailed them :(