"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

Lyn he's definitely clearer in this second one-- more contrast with the background! I don't know which is best, to be honest. I'm sending this to my brother, too. You know, you can never have too many fools...

I also e-mailed a photo of the neighbor's Spike for your consideration. :heart:

:heart:I just emailed you the larger 2nd version of Pinto so your brother can see it better...
...and I did get Spike's photo...he is really something...I like him a lot...what a pretty dog.
I needed to get more 'dark' colored Chi's so I am very happy to get his photo. He has the
greatest paws and I am wondering if you could ask your brother's friend if I might be able to
use them for some of the other Chi's that the paws are not showing in their photos? I do
want to put his face in a tarot card as well :) Tell you friend and brother I said thank you! :heart:

Hm. I think I like the posture and costume of the first fool the best. Could remove the tree that's right behind his head, shoulder and little doggie? It would give him sky as a background and work better (especially, now that I look at it, because that tree has a trunk growing in front of him with foliage that appears behind him!) Just a thought...
:heart: Okay, Debra, I see what you mean and that just might fix the situation! It will mean
a little more time involved, of course, but we will get it right soon...LOL :laugh: BTW, thanks
for being so patient! :bugeyed:

Also, I will wait to see what your brother says, as to which one he likes best and for you
to tell me to go ahead and remove the trees...or not..

Thank you again, Debra, for working with me on this, as I am so happy to have everyone from
AT send me their little precious' photos :heart:

So now, I am excited waiting to see which one your brother will pick, or if we will use 'both' in the deck...LOL

:heart: @everyone that is going to have their Chi in this deck:
I realize that possibly the cards I pick for your Chi may not be what you might have envisioned,
and if that turns out that way, just let me know, and I can try to get your little darling a better card. LOL
I am just taking a guess at which card suits them but you know their little personality much
better than I do, so please, speak up if you prefer a different card than I used...okay?
I am to please if I can.

:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

SAMPLE (Place setter cards)

:heart::) So, I have decided to do some QUICK ROUGH DRAFTS of the rest of the Queens and Kings
with the matching dog faces I am planning on using, but the public domain faces can be replaced.

NOTE: These are NOT anywhere near finished...I just plopped them together in a few minutes...
These are actually just mini images I threw together very very quickly and they will need
MUCH MORE work for sure...I just wanted you to have a sneak peak ahead of the game!

Here they are: (note: since there are '6' images involved with this, I am going to post only
'4' in this post, and then the last '2' in my next post as you can only post '5' photos at a time in one post)

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• QUEEN.WANDS.ROSIE.test.png
    QUEEN.WANDS.ROSIE.test.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 111
  • KING.WANDS.PUB.DOM.DOG.test.png
    KING.WANDS.PUB.DOM.DOG.test.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 107
  • KING.SWORDS.OOBI.DOG.test.png
    KING.SWORDS.OOBI.DOG.test.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 104
  • QUEEN.SWORDS.PUB.DOM.DOG.test.png
    QUEEN.SWORDS.PUB.DOM.DOG.test.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 106

tarotlyn

:heart: Note, again, these are no where near done, and I can change the public domain dog faces
over to member's dogs.

:arrow: Note to: ahclem
I want to keep the rest of the fluffy Chi's for female positions (I have used Rosie and the 4th
dog in your photo for queens so far)...but third one on the right blurs too much when I try
to enlargen it...I may have to use it for a lesser role in a card with more than one Chi in it...
unless you can get me some larger photos of your 'crew.' But I do have two of your dogs in cards so far.

:arrow: Note to: Sinduction I did find a card for Campa, and I still need to do one with Quino...
I am getting there, and I tried to use Quino for a King, but he didn't look good in those cards.
I thought Campa fit the card better...I will find a place for Quino though :thumbsup:
Oh, and a question: Are Quino and Campa both brownish and white or blackish brown and white?
It wasn't that clear to me in the photos...and I really want to get their coloring as true as possible.

:arrow: Note to: Bhavana Oobi's photo was kind of dark and I think I picked out the lightest of
all the ones you sent me, I am hoping you like it okay, or I would need a brighter image maybe.
I like it and I put a glow behind his head to make him stand out a little more. What do you think?...
This is just a test of the card...

:arrow: Note to: Debra I got Spike a little late for these (Kings/Queens) cards because I
had already started drafting them. I can always change the faces when I actually do these cards.
Right now, I am juggling about 11 Chi's, etc. Let me know what your brother thinks about
the 2 versions of Pinto?

:arrow: Note to: Kat I am still waiting to get your 'Hermit' baby's photos. I am saving the card for him.

I think I have mentioned everyone that has a Chi so far, but if I missed you, please let me
know, and I apologize if I did miss mentioning you. I am just trying to keep everyone and their
littles babys straight in my head...I need a better list...a task for tomorrow...it is after 2am already :bugeyed:
...my, where does the time go? geese!!! I'll say goodnight ...and see you tomorrow!

Okay, here are the last two test cards:
The King of Coins and the Queen of Coins:

:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• KING.COINS.CAMPAtest.png
    KING.COINS.CAMPAtest.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 110
  • QUEEN.COINS.4TH.in.the.crew.ahclem.test.png
    QUEEN.COINS.4TH.in.the.crew.ahclem.test.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 109

Debra

Opinion from my brother about the Fool card:
"I WAY prefer the first gold costume and the positioning of his body and hand. I agree that the tree is very busy. The blue color is too strong and the outfit is too much costume, not enough dog."

LOL 'not enough dog' is pretty funny thing to say for lil' chihuahuas, no?

Using Spike's paws for other dogs:
"I spoke to Spike and he would be delighted to donate any part for any photo."

There's more Pinto pics if you need them, too.

:heart:

tarotlyn

Opinion from my brother about the Fool card:
"I WAY prefer the first gold costume and the positioning of his body and hand. I agree that the tree is very busy. The blue color is too strong and the outfit is too much costume, not enough dog."

LOL 'not enough dog' is pretty funny thing to say for lil' chihuahuas, no?

Using Spike's paws for other dogs:
"I spoke to Spike and he would be delighted to donate any part for any photo."

There's more Pinto pics if you need them, too.

:heart:
:heart: Debra, your brother is really funny! "...not enough dog..." :laugh:

okay, then, I will take out some of the tree behind Pinto and that should make him stand out much more.

I don't need any more images of Pinto because that one is perfect, I think :):thumbsup: don't you?

Regarding Spike:
I will also put his face on a card as well...thanks for his photo usage :heart:

...off now to take out that tree...LOL :laugh:

:heart: Lyn

Bhavana

Lyn, I got a big kick out of seeing Oobi in the card!! Too funny! I see what you mean about it being dark, though. If it's a problem, here is a brighter photo that you could use if you wanted....

....and while i was looking for the face photo, I also came across a great pic of Oobi napping. This is why I change my pillow cases every night, and eventually decided to designate the dogs their very own pillows. He DOES look awful comfy, though, doesn't he?

Attachments

• IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4736.jpg
    IMG_4736.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 104

ahclem

Note to: ahclem
I want to keep the rest of the fluffy Chi's for female positions (I have used Rosie and the 4th
dog in your photo for queens so far)...but third one on the right blurs too much when I try
to enlargen it...I may have to use it for a lesser role in a card with more than one Chi in it...
unless you can get me some larger photos of your 'crew.' But I do have two of your dogs in cards so far.

Lyn, Rosie looks great! Also Pixel as the Queen of Coins. Both awesome!

I'm afraid the group pic was taken with a very low-res digital camera and, to make things worse, the original file seems to have disappeared, so no more resolution to be had there. (Maybe they can be extras in a crowd scene.) I may have a few more (and higher res) pics to come. But in any case, so far they're spectacular.

ahclem

Okay, this one may be a bit difficult to extract from the background, but probably worth it.

Attachments

• pixel_and_friend.jpg
    pixel_and_friend.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 108

Sinduction

Note to: Sinduction I did find a card for Campa, and I still need to do one with Quino...
I am getting there, and I tried to use Quino for a King, but he didn't look good in those cards.
I thought Campa fit the card better...I will find a place for Quino though
Oh, and a question: Are Quino and Campa both brownish and white or blackish brown and white?
It wasn't that clear to me in the photos...and I really want to get their coloring as true as possible.
Campa is tan, varying shades of tan. Quino is black and white. I have a ton more pics if you need a different angle or anything. I just don't know what you're looking for. :D

Maybe these will help.

Attachments

• Campa10.jpg
    Campa10.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 94
  • quino (2).jpg
    quino (2).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Quino04.jpg
    Quino04.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 97

tarotlyn

Lyn, I got a big kick out of seeing Oobi in the card!! Too funny! I see what you mean about it being dark, though. If it's a problem, here is a brighter photo that you could use if you wanted....

....and while i was looking for the face photo, I also came across a great pic of Oobi napping. This is why I change my pillow cases every night, and eventually decided to designate the dogs their very own pillows. He DOES look awful comfy, though, doesn't he?
:heart: Bhavana, I am laughing so hard at Oobi's photo sleeping on his back...He is so funny!
I think he just found his way into the 4 of Swords card as well, if I can get him positioned
right for the card...I think it will work perfectly though. I'll let you know when I get to that card.
Now the other photo of him (you posted along with the sleeping on the back photo) is much
lighter and I can exchange it with the darker one and I believe it will look so much better.
Check at the end of this post...I have uploaded both versions of Oobi. The 2nd version looks
so much better :heart: thanks for sharing!

Lyn, Rosie looks great! Also Pixel as the Queen of Coins. Both awesome!
I'm afraid the group pic was taken with a very low-res digital camera and, to make things worse, the original file seems to have disappeared, so no more resolution to be had there. (Maybe they can be extras in a crowd scene.) I may have a few more (and higher res) pics to come. But in any case, so far they're spectacular.
Okay, this one may be a bit difficult to extract from the background, but probably worth it.
:heart: Thank you! achclem...
Oh wow...Pixel's friend! :laugh: What a riot and what a shot that was! Ha Ha...LOL
That's a really good one! My sise if hurting now from laughing at this photo and Oobi's photo! :laugh:

All these Chi babys are bringing a lot of laughter and joy into my life! :)
I will find a card for Pixel's friend. Thank you for the photo!

Campa is tan, varying shades of tan. Quino is black and white. I have a ton more pics if you need a different angle or anything. I just don't know what you're looking for. :D

Maybe these will help.
:heart: Sinduction I think Campa's new photo looks better for his card. You can see both versions
at the end of this post. I added the frame so you could get a better idea of coloring, etc.
Oh, and I didn't change any of his coloring, I just sharpened the image some. I think he is
going to look perfect now :heart: Don't forget this is just a ROUGH draft test card and not
the actual card I will make, which will look so much better when I am done.

Quinos new images look really good as well. I like both of his new photos so if you don't mind
I can put Quino into TWO different tarot cards? I love his coloring so much and he looks really beautiful.
Now, in one of his photos, I noticed one eye picked up some green color, is it okay if I
color correct that? I usually correct all that type of stuff while I am working on the card.
Just wanted to ask ahead. So I just want to say that I like the latest images you posted
and I think they will work out perfectly now. Campa and Quino are so both cute...
Thank you for sharing them with us :heart:
you can see Campa's 2 versions of his card below...(oh, I drew in the 'tips' of his ears on the
newest photo you posted and I think they look fine :thumbsup:)

Let me know if you have any other thoughts...okay?

So, I still need to pick out two cards for Quino.

:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• KING.SWORDS.OOBI.version2.test.jpg
    KING.SWORDS.OOBI.version2.test.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 107
  • KING.SWORDS.OOBI.DOG.test.png
    KING.SWORDS.OOBI.DOG.test.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 93
  • KING.COINS.CAMPA.test.2nd.version.jpg
    KING.COINS.CAMPA.test.2nd.version.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 99