View Single Post
Citizen

mooncat2 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by huredriel
Another thought ...... as an aspect of the High Priest/ Hierophant ....... a bridge between the material and spiritual planes.
Yes.....I agree, too...........or perhaps the High Priestess/Hierophant......Moon/Taurus.

This brought to mind the Wiccan ritual where the High Priestess raises her arms to the heavens...........the Drawing down of the Moon.

Seeing from a higher spiritual perspective.............recognising that life is more than the mundane.........that we're Souls and our Soul has a purpose, a vision for this lifetime. Connecting to Spirit.

5 is a number of change.............change of perspective, solving problems by seeing the situation from a more spiritual point of view. Marina drew this card for me in our exchange where my question was a relationship one and being able to view this from a karmic/life lesson point of view was very helpful.

I don't think its a purely masculine energy..........3 is integration and what is created from the feminine and masculine combined. There has to be both............the receptivity and the willingness to 'do' something with what is seen and known. To manifest it into an earthly reality.

Communication...........listening, hearing, seeing,interpreting........on an inner , intuitional level.

A lovely symbol...............my image attached and now I know why I felt I had to have the Moon on it...........thanks, huredriel.
Attached Images

Top   #13