ANCIENT EGYPTIAN STUDY GROUP - 3 Disks

rwcarter

Two architects stand on a plateau overlooking the construction of the pyramid below. The architect is associated with one who designs, builds or oversees the construction of new ideas or plans. He may also represent the creative part of oneself.

Construction suggests a situation, idea, experience or relationship that is being built or is under review.

The building of the pyramid represents a massive undertaking. It suggests hard work that won't have an immediate payoff but that will instead have a long-term payoff.

On the ground they've drawn three rings onto which they've superimposed the outline of a pyramid. The circle is a symbol of unity, of the absolute and of perfection. It represents heaven. It suggests all that exists, all time and all possibilities. The Egyptian symbol of eternity was a string tied to form a circle. The circle represents completeness.

The three circles could represent the playing suit of clubs, which is associated with money, wealth, work and luck. It also might be a trinity symbol. It could also represent wholeness in the sense of mentally, spiritually and physically.

The triangle represents both fire and masculine virility. The triangle is also a trinity symbol. It's associated with supreme power and prosperity. It could correspond to the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of oneself.

Rodney

Dancing Bear

This card i have drawn twice in a matter of days.
the first time, I asked the deck how we would work together and the outcome, we as a team would and could acheive..
I took this as; through work, study and persistance we can acheive what i set out to do.. not only help others with this deck..but become in close connection with this deck . It may take a bit of time But i will be successful.
An Understanding of this deck will also be acheived..also amazed at this deck, to see its capabilities.. so far with the three cards i have drawn it has been spot on. really digging quite deep really.. Much what i was looking for in a deck.

the second time i drew this card was to see how the last half of my day would go..and looking back on it.. It was hard work but successful.. I still felt i need more work in areas, and am tweaking things to fit my expectations.. But i feel i will get there.. as this card suggests there is success, just a bit of planning, thought and persistance and i will acheive what i have set out to do..