TdM Reading Circle ~ January 2017

baconwaffles

Count me in!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

dancing_moon

Welcome everyone! :D

AnemoneRosie, I can pair you up with nisaba if there's no objection on her side. :)

Madrigal

I'm in after a long hiatus from this group. Hoping my Robledo will come in time for this particular reading circle :D

ldiddy

I'm in after a long hiatus from this group. Hoping my Robledo will come in time for this particular reading circle :D

My Robeldo is supposed to arrive on the 9th also, so count me in for the circle this month...

New Years Spread looks fun, too.

pacificwaters

Count me in!!

ldiddy

Wahoo. The Robeldo has landed. I'm looking forward to some practice in the circle.

Madrigal

Wahoo. The Robeldo has landed. I'm looking forward to some practice in the circle.

Is it as gorgeous as it appears on the screen? Mine's due on Monday so I'll be looking forward to using it here as well. :party:

ldiddy

It is an exceedingly lovely deck. I would say better in person, actually. I was not sure about spreads and using non-illustrated pips, but these are very fine individually and laid out.

I'm excited to share the new deck excitement with you! Maybe we will be paired up ;)

dancing_moon

Welcome everyone! :D

The sign-up is now closed.

dancing_moon

The partners for this month are:

AnemoneRosie & nisaba
baconwaffles & nuttyprofessor
LauraKai & pacificwaters
ldiddy & Madrigal
Michellehihi & mrpants

Whoever sees the list first, please, start the exchange thread in the Reading Circles area and then let your partner know in order to avoid double threads. Then please leave the link to your thread in this thread, and I'll add it to the first post for easy reference.

Have enjoyable exchanges! :party: