Tarot of the Absurd - Study Group???

GryffinSong

Hi all,

I've just received my Tarot of the Absurd and I am absurdly delighted with it!!! I'm hearing the same from others who've seen it, even hearing that several feel its the #1 deck of the year for 2012. I certainly agree.

I'm proposing a study group for this delicious, new tarot deck. I can't wait to get started, and already have some observations on some of the cards.

Thanks, and please chime in if you're interested in joining me in studying this fabulous new artist deck. :)

Elendil

I will certainly chip in here as and when I can. Thanks for getting this started.

Eyebright

I would be more than happy to chime in with some of my thoughts if this group gets off the ground :)

Sulis

I've started an index thread for this group HERE.

Please let me know by private message when a new thread is started so that I can add it to the index.

Thanks and have fun :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

GryffinSong

Awesome, thanks Sulis!!! :)

GryffinSong

I've just started a thread to discuss the Moon cards ...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=186376

I hope you'll all offer your thoughts, and if you have ideas about any of the other cards, please start a thread for them. :) I figure we can simply post in whatever order we wish, since there aren't very many of us yet.

strings of life

And two years later...

I'm smitten with this one. I have a checkered past with study groups; I never post when I say I will :laugh:.

Is anyone interested else using this deck regular and wants to bulk up then study group? There is a companion book [yet], but the creator's blog has some wonderful posts about the cards.

Pam O

And two years later...

I'm smitten with this one. I have a checkered past with study groups; I never post when I say I will :laugh:.

Is anyone interested else using this deck regular and wants to bulk up then study group? There is a companion book [yet], but the creator's blog has some wonderful posts about the cards.

I just put this deck on my wish list!
Do you have a link to the creator's blog?
I don't see a link for it here: http://barefootfool.com/shop-2/

(I just joined in the Ludy Lescot study group that was pretty much 2 years old, and I got some great wisdom going thru all the cards. WOW!)

Sar

Cool!, I am going to participate as well.