Mercury [9th House] Mercury 253° 31' 28" Dhanu
Venus [9th House] Venus 240° 48' 36" Dhanu
Mars [9th House] Mars 246° 22' 26" Dhanu
Jupiter [10th House] Jupiter 285° 27' 50" Makara
Saturn [10th House] Saturn 275° 29' 27" Makara
Rahu [4th House] Rahu 117° 5' 34" Karka
Ketu [10th House] Ketu 297° 5' 34" Makara
Ascendant [11th House] Ascendant 313° 47' 41" Kumbha

You have a distinct Rahu in 4th house with a moon did you have a problem with communicating with your parents. Did you have problems finding a home or moving homes often ? you have faced many challenging times already... you seem quite a wanderer.. You have issues with your mother?

are you very tensed often then that may be cause of some sicknesses like diabetes...

I dont see any planet directly affecting marriage so marriage will happen on its own when it has to without issues...

Your life revolves around the 9th and 10 th house of your chart i.e spirituality and career.

Sun mercury mars and venus in the 9th house

You are very good at expressing yourself you know how to put yourself forward its like you know the right window display

You have many many rich qualities you are so virtuous and instinctive its not even funny..

If you have passion for something you will just run for it..

You love adventure sports and a challenge something monotonous will make you bored ... You need to get out there and do your thing.

You have a literal man inside you with this planet.... and you can do anything you want very strong in will and you can get what your mind says...

jupiter and ketu in 10th house of career

Your a natural with occultism... blessed with intuition... You are spirutual seeing all your planets in 9th and 10 th house..

But jupiter a good planet to give you what you want will opposed by an ugly Ketu.. it will cause career delays or success after many years of perseverance

You loose interest in things easily and keep trying new things very restless i may say..

Your very ethical and know how to get things done.. You would be a good teacher or a master who trains others in something...

Ketu scares me have you seen any loss of persons in your family... or friends your jupiter is in a nice house but with ketu you have some loss of persons who you value... let me know... what you may have lost...

Any other questions do let me know...

mahafrins

I would love to sit Mahafrins:)

DOB: 09/18/1967
Time: 6:18 am
Beloit, Rock County, Wisconsin

Planets Symbols Positions Rasi
Sun [6th House] Sun 151° 26' 59" Kanya
Moon [11th House] Moon 328° 48' 37" Kumbha
Mercury [6th House] Mercury 170° 26' 28" Kanya
Venus [5th House] Venus 124° 18' 14" Simha
Mars [8th House] Mars 222° 10' 18" Vrischika
Jupiter [5th House] Jupiter 120° 50' 18" Simha
Saturn [12th House] Saturn 346° 43' 22" Meena
Rahu [1st House] Rahu 6° 7' 18" Mesha
Ketu [7th House] Ketu 186° 7' 18" Tula
Ascendant [5th House] Ascendant 146° 10' 22" Simha

So business is in the 8th house which is represented by Mars with scorpio Mars is very good in business and money you should do very welll..

But you need to be careful and not act in hast your problems would be if you think too quickly..

Try your best to control your temper you have a very clear horoscope with less conjunctions thats very good in my view.. and i see lots of success.. let me see your money house..

2nd house is finance but no planet there so ill check 10th no planet there too so next is 11th which is where moon is you have a very good vision for things and you aim very high..

I do feel you have good business acumen and would certainly succeed in the chosen avocation let me know...

any other questions..

mahafrins

Hey Mahafrins, I'd like to know about my love life.
DOB: August 10th, 1977 - 08:50am.

Place of birth is Brazil, São Paulo

Thanks again.
Mary

Sun [4th House] Sun 114° 11' 10" Karka
Moon [3rd House] Moon 63° 50' 30" Mithuna
Mercury [5th House] Mercury 141° 27' 10" Simha
Venus [3rd House] Venus 75° 15' 45" Mithuna
Mars [2nd House] Mars 52° 40' 12" Vrishabha
Jupiter [3rd House] Jupiter 64° 39' 56" Mithuna
Saturn [4th House] Saturn 116° 29' 47" Karka
Rahu [6th House] Rahu 174° 36' 41" Kanya
Ketu [12th House] Ketu 354° 36' 41" Meena
Ascendant [6th House] Ascendant 156° 3' 55" Kanya

No particular issue in marriage or romance you will get married at the right time you have no bad or good planet in the 7th house so you will get married when you have to...No evil position of venus from point of view of partnerships so thats good...

You have venus in the 3rd house which symbolises communication...

You are very artistic person and you can be very immaginative... Lots of travel venus is in libra thats a good place you know... You love conversations and your mind moves very quickly... and if someone is not talking to you properly you wont be happy...

You have a very nice chart its decent.. like everything you want will come to you when you have to..

my worry is 12th house ketu you might have many legal issues...

Are you a witch or can you do good white/ black magic.. that could be your in born talent..

You are naturally spiritual..... and you could be a healer too...
2nd house of mars inidicates that you are very agressive in money matters and business you come from a good back ground i feel... you have family money or somehow there is wealth..
any other questions?

mary_leo

No particular issue in marriage or romance you will get married at the right time you have no bad or good planet in the 7th house so you will get married when you have to...No evil position of venus from point of view of partnerships so thats good...

You have venus in the 3rd house which symbolises communication...

You are very artistic person and you can be very immaginative... Lots of travel venus is in libra thats a good place you know... You love conversations and your mind moves very quickly... and if someone is not talking to you properly you wont be happy...

I thought it would show some problems in this area, I've been having some issues with an ex-bf, maybe it means that I am not the problem.

You have a very nice chart its decent.. like everything you want will come to you when you have to..

my worry is 12th house ketu you might have many legal issues...

Are you a witch or can you do good white/ black magic.. that could be your in born talent..

You are naturally spiritual..... and you could be a healer too...
2nd house of mars inidicates that you are very agressive in money matters and business you come from a good back ground i feel... you have family money or somehow there is wealth..
any other questions?

I work as a translator but I've been a caregiver for family members for the past 15 years. Business background might relate to my father, he is very good with it, everything he starts, becomes successful.

I've been practcing meditation and grounding for the past year and it has really changed me in many ways.
I'm not a witch and I haven't tried anything related to white/black magic except this one time at the end of April of this year on a New Moon I did a white magic love "cleasing" ritual.

Thank you very much mahafrins.

mahafrins

I thought it would show some problems in this area, I've been having some issues with an ex-bf, maybe it means that I am not the problem.

I work as a translator but I've been a caregiver for family members for the past 15 years. Business background might relate to my father, he is very good with it, everything he starts, becomes successful.

I've been practcing meditation and grounding for the past year and it has really changed me in many ways.
I'm not a witch and I haven't tried anything related to white/black magic except this one time at the end of April of this year on a New Moon I did a white magic love "cleasing" ritual.

Thank you very much mahafrins.

So you are certainly not the problem your communication channels are perfect...

Translation is communication of one sorts so there thats the perfect job....seems good .. Relationships are problems when we meet wrong persons... lol...thanx for sitting..

Elven

Sun [9th House] Sun 248° 57' 43" Dhanu
Moon [4th House] Moon 95° 33' 56" Karka
Mercury [9th House] Mercury 253° 31' 28" Dhanu
Venus [9th House] Venus 240° 48' 36" Dhanu
Mars [9th House] Mars 246° 22' 26" Dhanu
Jupiter [10th House] Jupiter 285° 27' 50" Makara
Saturn [10th House] Saturn 275° 29' 27" Makara
Rahu [4th House] Rahu 117° 5' 34" Karka
Ketu [10th House] Ketu 297° 5' 34" Makara
Ascendant [11th House] Ascendant 313° 47' 41" Kumbha
Thankyou for the aspects :)

You have a distinct Rahu in 4th house with a moon did you have a problem with communicating with your parents. Did you have problems finding a home or moving homes often ? you have faced many challenging times already... you seem quite a wanderer.. You have issues with your mother?

Yep, your interpretation is very apt! I have had 3 sets of parents before I was 11, and communication was limited, both by time with them and my young age at the time. I am a very non-verbal person, but I do like to write to express myself, I tend to use images better to get my point across.
It is possible then to see the tie-in with 'mother issues' as well. It has taken some time and deep contemplation but there is now a level of peace around these issues.
I am the gypsy indeed! So many moves. During the years following 2005, I have been very stable regarding home and placement, but I do like to travel when I can.
Those challenging times I have experienced during my earlier life have settled somewhat and I am very conscious and grateful for the experiences - I couldnt have learnt & grown any other way ;)

are you very tensed often then that may be cause of some sicknesses like diabetes...
That's very interesting. I've never been tested for diabetes, but I do suffer from anxiety bouts sometimes (maybe a year apart) when my food intake is really poor quality - like living cheap on chips and pizza ;) I will take this seriously and when I see the doctor next I will get a test. I'll let you know if anything shows up.

I dont see any planet directly affecting marriage so marriage will happen on its own when it has to without issues...
Never married, and never really been interested to marry. Was engaged a few times but decided not to go ahead with it - so I think the lack of planets reflect that very well.

Your life revolves around the 9th and 10 th house of your chart i.e spirituality and career.
Yes, and these are the two things which are like life projects. They are the things which fill and define my life style and life focus. Probably also shows in these houses why marriage wasnt something I could devote myself to. Career and Spirituality were the commitment.

Sun mercury mars and venus in the 9th house
You are very good at expressing yourself you know how to put yourself forward its like you know the right window display
I like to explore opportunities, even if I might think I don't fit the mould I will still have a go and have a say. Things work out when I put myself in this position - well, most of the time ;)

You have many many rich qualities you are so virtuous and instinctive its not even funny..
This is nice to hear as I do try. I don't always succeed and am not always right but,... I do try - LOL!!!

If you have passion for something you will just run for it..
Yes, after much deliberation I will throw myself at it.

You love adventure sports and a challenge something monotonous will make you bored ... You need to get out there and do your thing.
Yes, I don't stand still for too long. I know I can have a phase of being lazy and detached and instead of using the time to recharge and become inspired, I stress about feeling lazy and uninspired :D Being bored drives me nuts.

You have a literal man inside you with this planet.... and you can do anything you want very strong in will and you can get what your mind says...
This masculine energy could be the reason then I am very mechanically minded and can be found building or designing, landscaping or fixing, inventing and improvising. I was a mechanic once. There are other things, especially business related, that this energy seems to come into play as well. It amkes sense.

jupiter and ketu in 10th house of career

Your a natural with occultism... blessed with intuition... You are spirutual seeing all your planets in 9th and 10 th house..
I spend a lot of energy in these areas (gladly) and I feel comfortable dealing with them and immersing myself in learning about them. These things are solid elements in my life.

But jupiter a good planet to give you what you want will opposed by an ugly Ketu.. it will cause career delays or success after many years of perseverance
Yes, Ive realized that being frustrated and impatient doesnt help. I have learnt that Im the tortoise and I plot along to my goal. Often taking years to span what sometimes I see others achieving in half the time. I have learnt to enjoy the journey and trust the process and now after many cycles of this sort, I know the end result will be all good and sucessful.

You loose interest in things easily and keep trying new things very restless i may say..
I notice this too - This would probably also be associated with the boredom you mentioned, and it tends to come into play when I am stagnating instead of trying to go to the next level and I havent quite sorted out all the details of how to get from A-B. I will tend to keep dipping my toe in the water over and over again to see how interested I am. Even that gets uninteresting at times ;) I can add though, once the home life was settled (2005) I was happy to try new things in one realm of interest instead of being so scattered with trying to keep my mind occupied. Ive been able to keep focused for longer periods of time on one interest.

Your very ethical and know how to get things done.. You would be a good teacher or a master who trains others in something...
I do like to teach, and I like to be taught and find education fascinating both as a teacher/mentor and as a student. In film work I am a 1st AD - I set the schedule and work the set so that the film gets made and comes in at budget. Its one of my passions. It fits in with this as well.

Ketu scares me have you seen any loss of persons in your family... or friends your jupiter is in a nice house but with ketu you have some loss of persons who you value... let me know... what you may have lost...
Yes, if we refer to the early years, there were the many losses of parent/ parent figures through death. The domino effect of that is the loss of stability and friends. I think it may also point to permanent seperations of family through upheaval. Do you think that is also a relevant perspective with Ketu?

Any other questions do let me know...
Thankyou for the interpretation - I havent had any vedic astrology done, and I found your reading very good. I am not an astrolger, so I very much appreciate your skill and your time to look at my chart and give me your impressions from what you found.
That was great!!
Cheers

mahafrins

Thankyou for the aspects :)

Yep, your interpretation is very apt! I have had 3 sets of parents before I was 11, and communication was limited, both by time with them and my young age at the time. I am a very non-verbal person, but I do like to write to express myself, I tend to use images better to get my point across.
It is possible then to see the tie-in with 'mother issues' as well. It has taken some time and deep contemplation but there is now a level of peace around these issues.
I am the gypsy indeed! So many moves. During the years following 2005, I have been very stable regarding home and placement, but I do like to travel when I can.
Those challenging times I have experienced during my earlier life have settled somewhat and I am very conscious and grateful for the experiences - I couldnt have learnt & grown any other way ;)

That's very interesting. I've never been tested for diabetes, but I do suffer from anxiety bouts sometimes (maybe a year apart) when my food intake is really poor quality - like living cheap on chips and pizza ;) I will take this seriously and when I see the doctor next I will get a test. I'll let you know if anything shows up.

Never married, and never really been interested to marry. Was engaged a few times but decided not to go ahead with it - so I think the lack of planets reflect that very well.

Yes, and these are the two things which are like life projects. They are the things which fill and define my life style and life focus. Probably also shows in these houses why marriage wasnt something I could devote myself to. Career and Spirituality were the commitment.

I like to explore opportunities, even if I might think I don't fit the mould I will still have a go and have a say. Things work out when I put myself in this position - well, most of the time ;)

This is nice to hear as I do try. I don't always succeed and am not always right but,... I do try - LOL!!!

Yes, after much deliberation I will throw myself at it.

Yes, I don't stand still for too long. I know I can have a phase of being lazy and detached and instead of using the time to recharge and become inspired, I stress about feeling lazy and uninspired :D Being bored drives me nuts.

This masculine energy could be the reason then I am very mechanically minded and can be found building or designing, landscaping or fixing, inventing and improvising. I was a mechanic once. There are other things, especially business related, that this energy seems to come into play as well. It amkes sense.

I spend a lot of energy in these areas (gladly) and I feel comfortable dealing with them and immersing myself in learning about them. These things are solid elements in my life.

Yes, Ive realized that being frustrated and impatient doesnt help. I have learnt that Im the tortoise and I plot along to my goal. Often taking years to span what sometimes I see others achieving in half the time. I have learnt to enjoy the journey and trust the process and now after many cycles of this sort, I know the end result will be all good and sucessful.

I notice this too - This would probably also be associated with the boredom you mentioned, and it tends to come into play when I am stagnating instead of trying to go to the next level and I havent quite sorted out all the details of how to get from A-B. I will tend to keep dipping my toe in the water over and over again to see how interested I am. Even that gets uninteresting at times ;) I can add though, once the home life was settled (2005) I was happy to try new things in one realm of interest instead of being so scattered with trying to keep my mind occupied. Ive been able to keep focused for longer periods of time on one interest.

I do like to teach, and I like to be taught and find education fascinating both as a teacher/mentor and as a student. In film work I am a 1st AD - I set the schedule and work the set so that the film gets made and comes in at budget. Its one of my passions. It fits in with this as well.

Yes, if we refer to the early years, there were the many losses of parent/ parent figures through death. The domino effect of that is the loss of stability and friends. I think it may also point to permanent seperations of family through upheaval. Do you think that is also a relevant perspective with Ketu?

Thankyou for the interpretation - I havent had any vedic astrology done, and I found your reading very good. I am not an astrolger, so I very much appreciate your skill and your time to look at my chart and give me your impressions from what you found.
That was great!!
Cheers

Very good learning experience for me and thanx for your fb was valuable.... I will be studying my own analysis cause i read a lot of books and blogs to understand the planets..

Elven

Very good learning experience for me and thanx for your fb was valuable.... I will be studying my own analysis cause i read a lot of books and blogs to understand the planets..

You're welcome :)
Have fun with it all mahafrins!

sweetcherise13

Sun [6th House] Sun 151° 26' 59" Kanya
Moon [11th House] Moon 328° 48' 37" Kumbha
Mercury [6th House] Mercury 170° 26' 28" Kanya
Venus [5th House] Venus 124° 18' 14" Simha
Mars [8th House] Mars 222° 10' 18" Vrischika
Jupiter [5th House] Jupiter 120° 50' 18" Simha
Saturn [12th House] Saturn 346° 43' 22" Meena
Rahu [1st House] Rahu 6° 7' 18" Mesha
Ketu [7th House] Ketu 186° 7' 18" Tula
Ascendant [5th House] Ascendant 146° 10' 22" Simha

So business is in the 8th house which is represented by Mars with scorpio Mars is very good in business and money you should do very welll..
That's great news. :)

But you need to be careful and not act in hast your problems would be if you think too quickly..

Try your best to control your temper you have a very clear horoscope with less conjunctions thats very good in my view.. and i see lots of success.. let me see your money house..

This part struck me as I am detail orientated and most often work out things very slowly and methodically. When you mentioned thinking quickly or hastily and watching my temper together, it nailed what I've been like more recently in my personal life. Which makes me wonder if there is anything in my chart that addresses this specifically in more ways? Or am I just a little "hot headed" these days since it has been causing friction at home.

2nd house is finance but no planet there so ill check 10th no planet there too so next is 11th which is where moon is you have a very good vision for things and you aim very high..

I do feel you have good business acumen and would certainly succeed in the chosen avocation let me know...
Wonderful news! I love being more behind the scene's in anything business related so putting myself out there is a scary thing for me. Is it typical to have no planets appear in many areas of someone's chart?

any other questions..
If there is anything that may help clarify my temper (see above), it would be wonderful.

Thank you mahafrins. :)

mahafrins

That's great news. :)

This part struck me as I am detail orientated and most often work out things very slowly and methodically. When you mentioned thinking quickly or hastily and watching my temper together, it nailed what I've been like more recently in my personal life. Which makes me wonder if there is anything in my chart that addresses this specifically in more ways? Or am I just a little "hot headed" these days since it has been causing friction at home.

Wonderful news! I love being more behind the scene's in anything business related so putting myself out there is a scary thing for me. Is it typical to have no planets appear in many areas of someone's chart?

If there is anything that may help clarify my temper (see above), it would be wonderful.

Thank you mahafrins. :)

Your 8th house person who has a mars ur a "Manglik" and your an aqarius moon..

A manglik is usually very got headed.... So your born with hot headed persona... its hard to control temper...

I am still learning no planet in a house is good if there is no malefic planet around...

i think 5th house of venus in leo is a bit odd are you in a creative job... maybe your so self invovled sometimes your person may fight your attention .. You will meet someone in a fun atmosphere you need fun in relationships... PAssion is important and use your creativity..

thank you for sitting...

Your western chart may show something totally different...