Doggie Tarot

SolSionnach

Callista, I just now found this thread, and I'm hoping that you used a poodle in one of your images!
My grrl was featured on Cute Overload a while back, here: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2006/10/listen_dahlink.html
... back when she was in full show coat. I think a pood would make a great Queen of Coins - material grrrrl and all that.

Congrats on the inclusion in tarot vol 5 - great going! :)

Callistabell

Thanks Srvana. I have use one toy poodle in the 5 of Leads, but am saving the standard poodle for one of my queens as you suggested. someone else suggested that earlier I think - just as I myself was envisioning it. Good call. I think poodle will be perfect for that. Can't wait to get there. :)

GeorgiePorgie

That's marvellous news Callistabell. Great going.

stefficus

yep! i suggested the standard poodle for one of the queens... swords, think. they just seem so regal. they belong in the courts!

Netzach

Wow! Congratulations Callistabell.

SolSionnach

Callistabell said:
Thanks Srvana. I have use one toy poodle in the 5 of Leads, but am saving the standard poodle for one of my queens as you suggested. someone else suggested that earlier I think - just as I myself was envisioning it. Good call. I think poodle will be perfect for that. Can't wait to get there. :)

Very good!
I look forward to that card... :p :) :) :p

AJ

Does anyone know where Callistabell went?
This was such a great idea

stefficus

i know! it's still on my wish list. i hope she comes back to us.

Netzach

I'd forgotten about this deck . . . it's a long time. I've just checked and Callistabell hasn't been on the forum since March. I hope she's OK.