"Converging Lives" Probability Spread

Barleywine

With the persistence of "Will my ex come back to me?" questions on this forum, I decided to create a spread that explores the ins-and-outs of relationship turmoil. It's intended for couples that are recoiling (and possibly rebounding) from previous difficulties, but there's no reason why the first half of the spread (up to Card #3) couldn't be used to consider the potential for a new relationship. (I think only a fatalist would want to take it past that point, though.) I'm using Elemental Dignities to shade the impact of positive and negative cards in hopeful or pessimistic positions, so you might want to brush up on that if you try this spread.

Attachments

• Converging Lives Spread.pdf
    34.5 KB · Views: 486

Bonny

I love this!!

Barleywine

I love this!!

Thanks! I tweaked the colors a bit in the spread positions; I'm using them to show the relationship scenario moving from a stage of "newness" to one slightly more "jaded" (with the Thoth deck as my inspiration).

Bonny

Thanks! I tweaked the colors a bit in the spread positions; I'm using them to show the relationship scenario moving from a stage of "newness" to one slightly more "jaded" (with the Thoth deck as my inspiration).

Yes, I can see that ... It is great showing the attraction and divergence energies. Great of you to compose it.
Very good!

Thanks so much!

Bonny

Yes, I can see that ... It is great showing the attraction and divergence energies. Great of you to compose it.
Very good!

Thanks so much!

Hi Barleywine,

Just uploading my reading from this great spread.
I will come back with notes later...

Basically I can see that there are energies of disappointment and letting go leading to his connection (2 cups) with me.
And my energies of direct honesty (swords energies) leading to the convergence with him (2 cups)...

The overall message of 2 wands is interesting - implying balance - this makes a LOT of sense!

Just a note that there were two cards came out at once... They are overlapping in the photo.

Back soon,
B :)