Mercury Retro Almost Over!

star-lover

Heavensent said:
Over?? Really?? YES, YES, YES!!!!! I got my hair done Saturday and came out with a mushroom hairdo, mind you its 2007 not the 70's, I got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker (which I didn't notice), and early Sunday afternoon I got a speeding ticket (I KNOW I wasn't going as fast as the cop said). When was it exactly over? **Heavensent doing the happy dance**

i was fed up of my fringe and took the scissors to it
messed it up lol
went to hairdressers 3 days later for a cut and felt embarrassed
cut was ok but not happy with hair at all at the moment

ah well

venus into virgo now which is my rising so hopefully will sort itself out lol

firecatpickles

My question (perhaps I should start a new thread) is how does one determine when retrograde is over? If you look at an astronomy program, such as http://www.skyviewcafe.com/skyview.php , it is clear that retrograde did not end on the 9th.

I even did a google on any occurence of an " astronomical" mercury retrograde & this was not helpful at all.

Whitestar

Amen to the venus in virgo....says she with an extremely virgo heavy chart...(sun, rising, mercury, venus, jupiter, uranus, pluto all in virgo).

star-lover

Whitestar said:
Amen to the venus in virgo....says she with an extremely virgo heavy chart...(sun, rising, mercury, venus, jupiter, uranus, pluto all in virgo).
i know we are going to feel like goddesses v v soon

Heavensent

Okay, now I'm somewhat confused. I thought someone said it ended the 18th not the 9th now it ended the 9th and not the 18th? If so, I just have bad luck :rolleyes: :mad:

**Edited to Add**

I found this website which makes since why you should wait until the 18th. Whew!! Thought I was loonier than normal:).

http://www.astroprofile.com/2007mercuryrx.htm

paradoxx

mercury went direct on teh 9th, it stopped moving backwards in our geocentric zodiac, it is transversing the degrees of cancer that it was retrograde through, up until the 18th, that is where mercury will enter new territory for this solar cycle.

this is called the shadow of mercury retrograde/direct.

Oh, venus goes retrograde on the 27th, she's been slowing down for her retrograde shadow period.

Heavensent

paradoxx said:
mercury went direct on teh 9th, it stopped moving backwards in our geocentric zodiac, it is transversing the degrees of cancer that it was retrograde through, up until the 18th, that is where mercury will enter new territory for this solar cycle.

this is called the shadow of mercury retrograde/direct.

Oh, venus goes retrograde on the 27th, she's been slowing down for her retrograde shadow period.

Thank you for this, but does this now mean I'm going to have more problems with Venus?? Oy Vey :rolleyes: or does it mean a little more love coming my way. Heck....it is Venus you know :).

firecatpickles

Heavensent said:
I found this website which makes since why you should wait until the 18th. Whew!! Thought I was loonier than normal:).

http://www.astroprofile.com/2007mercuryrx.htm
Thank you for finding this, to wit:

"Shadow begins when Mercury is at position where it will later turn Direct; Shadow ends when Mercury returns to position at which it went Retrograde."

<sings> I can see clearly now the rain is gone...

GoddessArtemis

You know...I'm just about ready...no, I've been WAY ready for things to sort themselves out already. This merc retro is a dragger. If all bad effects will be gone by the 18th, that means two more bloody days. OY.

GA

Heavensent

**Heavensent dances around laughing, singing, and smiling** Few more hours to go....Few more hours to go.....Hi-Ho a cheri-O a few more hours to go:D!!!!