Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck

Le Fanu

I have just received an email from amazon informing me of the Psychic tarot Oracle Deck which is about to be published on the 24th April. It was a case of "people who bought.... also bought"... The purchase in question was the Minchiate. If I bought the Williams Minchiate (which I did), I might also like the Psychic Tarot Oracle deck by John Holland.

It´s due for release on the 24th of this month; a 65 card oracle set. I have never heard of this author. Anyone familiar with him? I cannot see any images of his work on google.

Does anyone know anything about this deck? It might be interesting...

avalonian

If you google John Holland you will find a John Holland Psychic Medium, I think it is probably him.

Can't help wondering if something called the Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck is suffering from an identity crisis.

.traveller.

avalonian said:
Can't help wondering if something called the Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck is suffering from an identity crisis.

Maybe they were trying to cover all of their marketing bases :D

Sammie

I'm thinking it might be like the Oracle Tarot by Lucy Cavendish - it is also a 65 card deck put out by Hay House.

GenoviaJ

Well are they oracles or tarots?

Sammie

Well, I use the Oracle Tarot more like an oracle. I like it a lot and use it frequently as a daily draw which I post on my blog.