"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Debra

PS. The "official" biography claims that her biological father is unknown. This is how he prefers to be remembered. It's unclear exactly how biological her conception actually was, thus adding to the confusion.

gregory

:D

Adding to the blog....

ETA - done, though I had to edit a bit... :) Some "facts " didn't quite fit :D

Pen

Loving the blog so far - the fog, the snow, the goats the tin foil hat...

Pen

strings of life

I'm going to make some changes to the Dear Aisselle page

The readings are so funny!

gregory

This is NOT that I am Boss Blogger; I have an issue with something to do with wallpaper (watch the grey space...) and we were discussing this blog in general is all. Just wanted to say that :D

But she's right - everyone I know has some kind of spam protection on their blog....

Back to trying to work out WTF happened on her flickr, poor girl.... :mad:

strings of life

gregory said:
This is NOT that I am Boss Blogger; I have an issue with something to do with wallpaper (watch the grey space...) and we were discussing this blog in general is all. Just wanted to say that :D

But she's right - everyone I know has some kind of spam protection on their blog....

Back to trying to work out WTF happened on her flickr, poor girl.... :mad:
And if comments get out of control on the posts (Re: spam), I'll change the settings to single approval (meaning once you approve a comment from a commenter, their comments will always be approved). Then we can approve as need be (whoever logs into Wordpress at a specific time and sees the comments on the apprival queue can approve them). I use this level of moderation on most blogs that I set-up.

gregrory, I'll handle the wallpaper when I do all of this as well. At my day gig now and am a bit busy.

gregory

HA. That explains it.

"Oops please wait a moment. Flickr has the hiccups. We're working on it right now."

I was afraid she had been - BANNED :D

PS we need some more pix of her. Mug shots with braids... She is beginning to look - samey ! Oh JOEL..... :D

PPS I wish we knew which comments were from genuine people who had FOUND this rather than - us ! }) (Who is Jack and should she forsake Jay for him ???)

Jack

You seriously want more pictures, hmm, OK, I'll have to go get the Dorothy costume out of the garage....

gregory

YES ! She must be seen in another position... Let me know and I will give you my email. I have a few things I would like to use with her - and her current pose is - limiting :D She could JUST milk the goat, but otherwise.... Shots not just mug ones would be good, too. I LOVE Photoshop ...})

Bless you for your good nature about this ! :* Isn't it nice that you don't look 37 !