Harmony Angel Cards

SpiritOfTheDogz

Just recieved mine today and my verdict... I don't really know

They are my first set of Angel Cards so seem a bit strange, however I have a good feeling about them and that is that as soon as I get used to their meanings and how to use them, I think I'll really like them.

Although I got the Magical Mermaids and Dolphin cards at the same time I never felt any sort of connection with them although they are a lot easier to use and look better, these Harmony cards are different, although a lot smaller they seem better quality cards and the book seems a lot more easier to read and to make anything of the pictures at all certainly gets your imagination working!

bershka

Hi,

Are you talking about Harmony of Angel cards by Angela McGerr?

They are really lovely thanks to a recommendation to members here (Thanks Babs & magenta! :heart:)

Doreen Virtue's decks and Angela McGerr's decks are completely different in terms of helping you work on your spiritual growth.

Angela's angel decks are very deep, especially the imagery of the cards. They work on developing your inner self and a strong bond with your angels. The more you work with them on a daily basis, the more you will feel a connection with them and helping you work within yourself. I have been using them for almost 2 weeks in conjunction with Heart & Soul cards. As much as it takes a lot of time to understand the cards, they are very meaningful and give me a lot of guidance!

Doreen Virtue's decks have a very nicey feeling and in my opinion, they only help you work on the surface. It's a great deck for uplifting messages, but it doesn't go deep into your spiritual growth.

A lot of members here do not like her decks as they are not meaningful at all.

Work with the decks regularly and see how you feel ;)

If you have any questions, just ask away :D

Good luck :love:!

SpiritOfTheDogz

bershka said:
Hi,

Are you talking about Harmony of Angel cards by Angela McGerr?

They are really lovely thanks to a recommendation to members here (Thanks Babs & magenta! :heart:)

Doreen Virtue's decks and Angela McGerr's decks are completely different in terms of helping you work on your spiritual growth.

Angela's angel decks are very deep, especially the imagery of the cards. They work on developing your inner self and a strong bond with your angels. The more you work with them on a daily basis, the more you will feel a connection with them and helping you work within yourself. I have been using them for almost 2 weeks in conjunction with Heart & Soul cards. As much as it takes a lot of time to understand the cards, they are very meaningful and give me a lot of guidance!

Doreen Virtue's decks have a very nicey feeling and in my opinion, they only help you work on the surface. It's a great deck for uplifting messages, but it doesn't go deep into your spiritual growth.

A lot of members here do not like her decks as they are not meaningful at all.

Work with the decks regularly and see how you feel ;)

If you have any questions, just ask away :D

Good luck :love:!

I don't particularly like the artwork on Angela's cards, but nether do i dislike it, it's like comparing modern art (Angela's cards) to an old painting (Doreen's cards), that said I think they will be the type of image that grows on me with time.
Something I have noticed with the Harmony cards is that there seems to be far too many cards dealing with health or is it just my misinterpretation?

bershka

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
I don't particularly like the artwork on Angela's cards, but nether do i dislike it, it's like comparing modern art (Angela's cards) to an old painting (Doreen's cards), that said I think they will be the type of image that grows on me with time.
Something I have noticed with the Harmony cards is that there seems to be far too many cards dealing with health or is it just my misinterpretation?

Personally, I think Angela McGerr's artwork on her cards are designed to access your subconscious and develop your intuition. If there are some cards you don't particularly like, perhaps they represent blockages within you?

As I mentioned before, the Harmony of Angel cards are designed to help on your spiritual path, receive guidance from your angels, balance your chakras, and their guidance on developing your Higher Self. If you consider personal development/spiritual growth as health, then that's what it is in your interpretation.

Her Heart and Soul cards are designed to help identify and achieve your heart's desire and soul purpose.

SpiritOfTheDogz

bershka said:
Personally, I think Angela McGerr's artwork on her cards are designed to access your subconscious and develop your intuition. If there are some cards you don't particularly like, perhaps they represent blockages within you?

As I mentioned before, the Harmony of Angel cards are designed to help on your spiritual path, receive guidance from your angels, balance your chakras, and their guidance on developing your Higher Self. If you consider personal development/spiritual growth as health, then that's what it is in your interpretation.

Her Heart and Soul cards are designed to help identify and achieve your heart's desire and soul purpose.

I totally agree, although i don't rate the design of these they DO look like they will be more apt at accessing my subconscious although whether the "health" cards relate to physical or sub conscous health there still seems a few too many.

Bear in mind I've only been viewing them for a few hours and my perception is likely to alter once I understand them better.

Paul

bershka

Hi Paul,

It's normal to feel "weird" when looking at these angel cards for the first time.

I remember that I thought they were too complex/deep/confusing, but once you get the hang of working with the cards, they are absolutely wonderful!

Enjoy them :D