OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Metafizzypop

Number one would probably be the Victoria Regina. I actually wrote to the publisher about a year ago, asking if they were thinking about doing another edition. They said they had no such plans.

Sigh.

violetdaisy

Never was published - Aquatic Tarot. It's RWS done with watercolor.

Celtictarot

Star Trek Tarot!

FaintlyMacabre

Possibly the Granny Jones but it my be too late. I am not sure if I passed it up once or not but it seems like I had to make a choice. If so, it likely just went for so much.

I have seen and used the Victoria Regina and almost went after it but I didn't get it when it was available. It was so big. I even wondered if the person still had it since I suspect they don't read tarot at all. Still it was her deck and she liked it.

Can't think of any others but probably because I don't know about them.

Diana

earthair

KAZANLAR!...the one and only OOP deck i really want..
i sold mine a few months back...doh!:p
But still... i don't regret it, as it went to a very, very lovely
At'er. Who probably loves it even more than i did.:)

Oh no.... I felt you weren't ready to part with it ((hug))
But rest assured it is cherished !!

I'd like to see Greenwood and Fergus Hall with red 007 logo backs

katey

I have two that I would most like to see make a return, just so I can actually hold them in my own hot little hands!

Nigel Jackson Tarot
+ Servants of the Light Tarot

EmpyreanKnight

My taste in Tarot decks is not very refined yet. But off the top of my head, I'd really want a reissue of the Barbara Walker Deck and Book, and the Alchemical Tarot and Tarot of the Saints Deck and Book.

treelet

Greenwood and Victoria Regina are my choices.

delizt

hmm a few come to mind...

Greenwood
Kanzalar
Royal Fez
Rumi Tarot
Victoria Regina

magicjack

Yes the Royal Fez!

Yes the Aquatic Tarot! (the tarot app Phuture.me has the Aquatic Tarot as one of the deck options.)