Lost 6 of Swords

Tala

Hello, if anyone still watches this group I have lost my 6 of Swords card to my Gilded Tarot deck. I absolutely love this deck and the thought of buying another deck is devastating to me. I am also having difficulty justifying the cost of buying the same deck for just one card. I have spent the last 3 hours combing through the house looking for it and the last time I physically had the card (according to my journal) was November 25, 2014. Since then I have moved from Texas to Kentucky and am terrified that it got misplaced during the packing/unpacking process.

I have heard of some people (with more experience than me) doing a reading for a lost object. Is a reading possible for a lost Tarot card??? Anyone willing to do a reading to help me locate my 6 of Swords or does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get another 6 of Swords without buying the whole deck again?

Thank you for listening to my woes and thank you for any help you can offer.

Love and Peace
Tammy

Pam O

Do you know about this thread dedicated to missing card help from AT members?
New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

You might want to contact Llewellen first?!
http://www.llewellyn.com/about/contact_us.php
I know they have helped others with lost Gilded Tarot cards!

(Lo Scarebo just sent me a missing card from an OOP deck!! I figured there was no hope, but decided to contact them just in case... And now, here it is in the mail!!! VERY awesome! Yay!)

ETA: I just noticed you are new here at AT.
WELCOME!!!!!!!

Tala

Do you know about this thread dedicated to missing card help from AT members?
New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

You might want to contact Llewellen first?!
http://www.llewellyn.com/about/contact_us.php
I know they have helped others with lost Gilded Tarot cards!

(Lo Scarebo just sent me a missing card from an OOP deck!! I figured there was no hope, but decided to contact them just in case... And now, here it is in the mail!!! VERY awesome! Yay!)

ETA: I just noticed you are new here at AT.
WELCOME!!!!!!!

Hello Pam
Very nice to meet you. I found the Singles Bar right after posting this thread and posted there as well. Thank you very much for the suggestion in contacting Llewellen. I will do that right now! Gratz on receiving your missing card, I know how upsetting losing one feels and I know how excited I will be when I get it back. I am still kicking myself and feel lost. Funny thing is, I drew the 5 of cups (daily draw) the same morning I discovered that I was missing this card!

Mistteak

How did you go?? I found that I have seen that deck everywhere of late .. perhaps asking at your local store for there readers? I know 2 readers that use that deck all the time and are retiring them for a new deck .. perhaps they may sell a used deck?

snowmoon

it is possible to do lost and found readings for it,

it is better to buy a new deck, besides, you still have to buy a new deck after few years later, or when some cards are damaged or missing.

Sulis

it is possible to do lost and found readings for it,

it is better to buy a new deck, besides, you still have to buy a new deck after few years later, or when some cards are damaged or missing.
You can do lost and found readings, love readings, general life readings, readings for advice etc with any deck you like. The Gilded Tarot is based on the Rider-Waite Tarot and would work well for any type of reading if you like the deck and can read it well.