Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot

ncefafn

Mimi, your story reminds me of Maeve, my Maine coon cat. She lounges on the fireplace mantel -- not lie, mind you, but lounge. Naturally, she attracts my admiration at these times, so I go up to pet her. When she is tired of my attentions, she puts her hand on top of my head and ever so slightly extends her claws. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to get her point across. The Goddess has spoken. "You may go, human."

:D

Kim

skytwig

ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I love the Puppet Master!!!!! WOW!!!!

Well, you know what they say.....

"Dogs have owners, cats have staff!!!" :laugh:

Marvelous, Karen!!!

:) skytwig (I am a Karen too.... :) )

Moongold

And of course, Morgaine the Witch Cat, has been draped around my shoulders every morning as I read this lovely thread.

Baba ... a purr in Prague is echoing now all through the cosmic consciousness of these dear spirits.

Thank you so much from both of us.

Moongold

skytwig

Ahhhhh...... sweet Morgaine..... she must be the Empress! ;)

ncefafn

By the way, is it too soon to place an order for a deck?

Kim

contrascarpe

So Karen, you found another way for me to part with my money. After alluring me with the wonderful ToP deck (of which I had to purchase two), I forwarded images of these cards to my fiancee. We lost our cat this past year to old age (bearing in mind, I was always a "dog" person, not a "cat" person) - a beautifully independent Maine Coon named "Pumpkin".

This deck will naturally find its way in my collection. Just curious though - which card(s) will feature the Maine Coon? I suspect it will be a mischievous one such as the Knight of Wands :)

Dan

baba-prague

ordering - and Maine Coons!

I'm afraid it is too early to place an order. But when we have the website up and know the final price, we will do a pre-ordering offer and of course let AT people know. Thanks for asking!

Maine Coons? Well, they are really popular cats here. All the larger, furrier cats - Siberians, Main Coons, Forest Cats and so on - seem much more popular in Prague than the Orientals. I think they are just better suited to the rather extreme climate we have.

We have some GREAT Maine Coon pictures, but I'm not sure yet exactly which cards they will end up on. We have done all our sketches (no, not quite true, but nearly all) but we often change the cat at the last minute. Last night we changed The Queen of Cups for example, as the orginal cat looked all wrong once the whole image was composed. So I can't say exactly where the Maine Coons will end up. I'd certainly like to see at least one Maine Coon knight :)

skytwig

And maybe an Ace..... I envision a huge Maine coon sitting in and spilling over a huge chalice...... :laugh:

baba-prague

not a Maine Coon Moon :)

Here is The Moon.
The last few days have been very taken up with trying to get Tarot of Prague shipped to Los Angeles (one day in a couple of months it may turn up in a bookshop near you) and trying to get the website up for this new deck.

The site should be there - albeit a bit basic - in a day or two. I know this thread is getting too long to be able to comb it for the cards, so it'll be easier once the site is up. I'll put up a link when it's all working.

Anyway, The Moon is a little different because we want it to look less realistic and more dreamlike - and we didn't want it to be too sweet. Tell me what you think please!

http://www.tarotofprague.com/cats/c_moon_small.jpg

(but quite a few Maine Coons coming - though not in the next batch of cards I think)

M-Press

No moon...!
nada in the page...