The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

Feretian said:
gregory, you haven't chosen a card yet.

Squilla is waiting to see which one you settle on.

She's tapping her little paw pads impatiently.
OK - DEATH.

If I must. Just because I love Squilla.

I hate the idea of drawing on a real card, that's the trouble.... I'm a laminated girl.

missycab

gregory said:
OK - DEATH.

I knew it!!!!!!!!

I don't think there will be problems with paypal... I've used it several times.

gregory

missycab said:
I knew it!!!!!!!!

I don't think there will be problems with paypal... I've used it several times.
I shall get an international reply coup....

NO I won't; I will get a buddy in the US to buy me a stamp.

Grizabella

Hey, where are BRI and Chronata? We KNOW those two can draw and paint! Where are they hiding?

Sebavin

I wanna do one! I'm trying to see which are still available. I'll take Strength or The Wheel of Fortune, or both if it comes to it :D. I'm so cheesed!!!!

Ravenswing

I'd like to jump in here. Has Strength been covered? If not, I'll take it. If it has been, throw out something else to me...

raven

Feretian

gregory said:
OK - DEATH.

If I must. Just because I love Squilla.

I hate the idea of drawing on a real card, that's the trouble.... I'm a laminated girl.

Prrrrrrttt!

mao. mmmmrrPrrt.

Mien mrow.

ghsdaoi[ [po ]u=[=i]\
o

Translation: I was concerned that you might not be interested in this project. I ate some cellophane tape today. It was crunchy but had a single ferret whisker stuck to it. Phooey. I will personally step on your blank card with slightly sullied paw before the maid sends it to you. ({Mien} is untranslatable) Have a good bath. (The final part is Squilla's departure across the keyboard.)

Feretian

Grizabella said:
Hey, where are BRI and Chronata? We KNOW those two can draw and paint! Where are they hiding?

I believe I mentioned to BRI in an unrelated pm, and I don't know where Cronata is, but mark my words...they will each do a card... or else....

gregory

Feretian said:
Prrrrrrttt!

mao. mmmmrrPrrt.

Mien mrow.

ghsdaoi[ [po ]u=[=i]\
o
Please tell her:

mrrrp. Moiaoiaaouuuu. Woof (because I wanted to say something to her in a foreign language.) Prrrp miaurrrp.

ghhhk (I trod on a pine needle.)

GreenMoonBeam

Told you greggers would do DEATH! }) })

My card is done! Yep. Done. OK, the draft, done. :thumbsup: :bugeyed: