I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

HELP: Need everyone's opnion on ths card...new photo

:):heart: ... I need everyone that is following this thread to let me know which photo you like best
from the two links below:
(I can't decide on which one :bugeyed: )

PHOTO #1 is the Knight of Wands WITHOUT a cape...
PHOTO #2 is the same card WITH a cape...there is a yellow cape in the RW with salamanders on it.
(I had to draw the cape...so don't laugh!:p )

Please post here and I will count your opinions...to help me decide.
:heart: tarotlyn

ETA: LOL...just noticed my spelling on the photo names...Ha Ha
...I am seeing double 'i's' Ha Ha...told you all I was 'blurring!' ... :laugh:

Attachments

• WANDS.KNIGHT.FIINISHED.jpg
    WANDS.KNIGHT.FIINISHED.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 85
  • WANDS.KNIGHT.FIINISHED.with.salamanders.jpg
    WANDS.KNIGHT.FIINISHED.with.salamanders.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 98

tarotlyn

Advice please...

:heart:... really need all of your comments regarding post #111

GryffinSong

They both look great, but after several minutes of looking back and forth between them, I do think the cape adds something. So, yes to cape I think.

Quester

Very hard to pick as I like both of them, but if I had to choose I think the cape inches ahead cause of the salamanders. :)

tarotlyn

Introducing: The knight of cups

:heart: Well then, GryffinSong and Quester, the cape it is...unless there are any complaints tomorrow...LOL

Thank you :heart: both so much!

And I finished another one since my last post...just wanted to get those knights out of the way :bugeyed:

PHOTO: the finished Knight of Cups... There are two horses pieced together...hope you like him!
(However...he may get some clothing tomorrow! Ha Ha)

Going to bed now (2:15 am here)...and a big shopping day tomorrow :bugeyed: Dogs have to eat!

Attachments

• CUPS.KNIGHT.jpg
    CUPS.KNIGHT.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 88

GryffinSong

Awww, the knight of cups is such a sweetheart! Very appropriate to his suit! :heart:

Alta

Okay, you already decided but I prefer the caped knight as well. Just looks more dashing, as that knight should be! :D

Knight of cups: okay just my opinion, feel free to ignore. Looks too much like a circus bear, needs to be more thoughtful, a tiny bit introspective if that is possible in a bear.

But, I still the image, so no problem.

tarotlyn

Okay, you already decided but I prefer the caped knight as well. Just looks more dashing, as that knight should be! :D

Knight of cups: okay just my opinion, feel free to ignore. Looks too much like a circus bear, needs to be more thoughtful, a tiny bit introspective if that is possible in a bear.

But, I still the image, so no problem.

:heart: Hi! :heart: Alta!

Thanks for your input. I did wake up this morning thinking I might change the Knight of Cups to a different bear...
...mainly because 'maybe' he wasn't so cuddly looking...(loving type-cups) But he did have his arms outstretched asking for a hug ...LOL
(BUT he might do better as a Page because he looks so young. Right?)

The problem is that there are not many 'standing' bears to work with and I need those for the courts... basically.

I hadn't thought of him looking like a circus bear...LOL...because his original photo was in the grass.
I am posting the photo below...yep he is a little strange looking. though..:laugh: Thanks for noticing that, Alta.

(you are probably right and I may change him when I get home from shopping...leaving in about 1/2 hr)
...thinking of using (maybe) a Panda bear...??? not sure yet...

PHOTO: Knight of cups...almost finished...(may need to change bear)

:heart:tarotlyn

Attachments

• CUPS.KNIGHT.jpg
    CUPS.KNIGHT.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 74

MoonGypsy

So glad to see you back posting, sweetie, and with such wonderful images!!!!!!!!:love:

Love them all!!! You are knocking my socks off!:p

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

tarotlyn

:):heart: You are going to need those socks on, Sis! LOL...winter is on the way...:bugeyed:
I am so thrilled that you like my little bears so much! That makes me feel great! Thank you! :):thumbsp:

I went grocery shopping, etc. today and it was just sprinkling lightly when I left, but by the
time I got to town, it was pouring down :bugeyed:... I was surprised that there were so many
other people out and about doing the same thing I was! LOL... guess they thought everyone
else would stay home because of the rain...that was what I thought! :laugh:

...anyway, I had to find a birthday gift and card for my walking buddy (Bob next door, Gladys' husband)
then had to wrap it up, etc. The card had a lady on the front in jogging sweats and she
was walking and complaining about her neck, her back, her foot, her knee...sounded just
like me when I am walking with Bob! :laugh: He cracked up when he read his card!

...and now I am exhausted! I just don't know where the time went :eek:

So, I think I will just work on the bears tomorrow, otherwise I will make too many mistakes.

I am also thinking of buying this software online tonight that updates ALL of your divers
on your computer...I ran the demo and it said I need '14' new drivers on this computer!
It is $29.95 per year membership and the software finds and installs the exact drivers you
need to keep your computer updated all the time!

Also to all of you that are still using windows xp on your computers:
I had to pay extra to get it on my laptop when I bought it.
Well, I just found out that Microsoft will no longer be updating or supporting windows xp!
All of my software, etc works on xp but probably won't on a newer version like windows 7, etc.
That is going to be really expensive, because there is just certain software that I MUST have!

Okay...I have blithered on long enough...LOL

I will see you all tomorrow...I am still thinking about a different bear for the Knight of Cups?
What do you all think?

I think I need to go through all my bear photos, then try to match them up to the rest
of the cards as best as possible...I am aware that some of them may not work for a particular card...
...so I should figure that out now!

I am planning on working in just about 'every' type of bear there is...I still need to bring
in the pandas and koala bears.

So far I have photos for:
1. Black bears
2. Polar bears
3. Brown bears
3. Grizzly bears
4. Kodiak bears
5. Malaysian Sun bears
6. Spectackled bears
7. Asiatic black bears
8. Sloth Honey bears

Not sure what type of bear the Knight of Cups is? Anyone know?
I think he is from the brown bear family.