The Easiest Way To Learn The Tarot Ever, Exercise 5: There And Back Again

Harperhaven

QUEEN of PENTACLES - ACE of WANDS - 8 of SWORDS

L to R: She was a kind, down to earth woman who loved being a homemaker but she found that she was pregnant once again. She was in such dispair she didn't know what to do about it.

R to L: She was young and turned her back to her home not wanting to acknowledge the security it afforded her. So she set out for great adventures, hoping to add some excitement to her life. In the end, she finally realized her heart was tied to her home, where she felt she belonged.

3ill.yazi

ACE OF WANDS - THREE OF SWORDS - SEVEN OF SWORDS

I came up with this fantastic innovation, and all the thanks I've received is complaints, patent lawsuits, even. Screw it, I'm going to just embezzle some mad money and split.

He was a player, until he broke the wrong girl's heart. Here comes dad with that Big Stick.

Harperhaven

L to R: PAGE of PENTACLES - 2 of CUPS - PAGE of CUPS

He was just offered a new job working with someone he greatly respected and knew he would work well with. The job offered him a lot of opportunity to use his creativity and imagination

R to L: A new romance is in the air and it couldn't be better! He considered her his best friend and knew that by teaming up they would have a good chance at a good future.

3ill.yazi

TWO OF COINS - FOUR OF COINS - PAGE OF CUPS

I've managed to balance my budget and hold onto something for the future, which has allowed me a new opportunity to pursue my passion

I got this beautiful idea for an invention, but I've been so intent on saving up the resources to fund it, that I've become lost in the financial maneuvers.

Harperhaven

5 of Pentacles - King of Pentacles - 10 of pentacles

L to R: I was down and out, no money and no prospects. Then I met this kind older man who took me under his wing and mentored me in business affairs. Now, after much hard work, I've attained happiness and security for my family.

R to L: We were living the good life. We were happy, healthy and financially stable. Then a man came along who promised us great returns if we would just invest our money with him. What a swindler! We lost most of our savings! Now we have to start all over again.

dominiquep

8 OF CUPS- 9 OF SWORDS- 6 OF WANDS

L to R: He felt unsatisfied with where life so he took a risk and moved to a new city. Once he got to the new city he realized he was overcome by homesickness, and decided to return back to his old home and his old life. His friends threw him a huge party to welcome him back home.

R to L: This guy is successful, good-looking, and he has tons of friends. However, what he's missing in life is a mate to share in his success. He grows lonely and decides to travel and interact with new social circles, in order to seek out his life partner.

sladie

SteamPunk Tarot (Moore and Fey)

Page of Swords - Ace of Wands - Queen of Wands

A girl looking for adventure finds a sacred artifact, and she becomes the most powerful person in the land.

A queen loses her wand of power, and becomes a lowly girl once more.

shaky

Tower, Page of Cups, The Lovers

L to R: You fell downstairs which was painful but it did give you a new perspective on things and now you're going to accept your boyfriend's marriage proposal.

R to L: You got married and had a son who is artistic but the marriage fell apart and now you have a broken home.

shaky

Queen of Pentacles, Justice, Hermit

L to R:
You've looked after your money well which means you can afford to treat your employees fairly and so they end up seeing you as a wise figure head they can rely on for good advice.

R to L:
Because your house keeps having power cuts :) you seek the compensation that's rightfully yours and end up with a tidy sum to put by for a rainy day.