Bias Fire Signs (C/P)

Voron

Aries: I get along great with Aries -- If I can keep up! Remind me to go to Six Flags with you sometime. I love the fact that you tend to be feisty little lust-machines. So agressive! Must be my mars opposite venus. And Mars ruling my Rising. It can get old though, when there's no point to the conflict. It seems to me that there are lover aries and fighter aries. I obviously prefer the former.

Oh, and there are occasionally scaredy-cat victim-aries, too, and I can barely deal with them at all.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!"
Leo: Tada! You are great fun when you're doing your sign right, as long as you're getting the attention you need. A little easily played, though. A few well-placed compliments... It's hard to turn you off without hurting your feelings, though. It's sad though, when you haven't captured your self-assured regalness. Be YOU!

"Can you guess what sign I am?"
Sag: When I was younger, I had the biggest issues with Sags, before I learned to "interpret" whatever they said by de-exaggerating it 2 levels (at least with mercury-sags), and taking them on *intent* and placing things in context, as opposed literal Virgoan truth regarding outcome and specifics. Yes, which is to say I never take a Sag's words at unconditional face value. I know you mean what you say, though, for the most part. Dedicated to the TRUTH, but can be the biggest (and best) bold-faced liars EVER. Maybe that's why I associate Acting with Saggitarius.
(cf. Gemini the quibbler, (can lie with the truth) or Libra, the artisan of elegant social duplicity (i.e. two-facedness) or Virgo, who tells the truth so precisely it's indecipherable.)

I find you all oodles of fun, and often (thanks to Neptune in Sag) have that *instant connection* thing going on. Except please don't get preachy. Remember, all philosphies are incomplete parts of a greater truth, including your own! Gotta be cautious so I don't get my poor cancer moon burned by them (once quite literally, involving an improperly lit old gas stove -- the Sag in question was clear of the ensuing fireball at the other end of the kitchen).
Wonderful play-toys. Sexually uncomplicated.

"How many Sag's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One to tell you how they've got this plan where they're going to get *all of your lighbulbs in the house* replaced and checked at once, and a Virgo to actually do it."

This whole exercise has taught me that I pretty much like every sign for different reasons, once I understand who they are and why they do what they do.

Voron

MercyMe said:
Well, being Libra Sun and Aries rising, I quite often get highly irritated at MYSELF. My Aries is going, for god's SAKE woman, DO SOMETHING! The Libra goes, well...I dunno...has to be just right. Aries then just pops off randomly any chance it gets. Surprise!

6th or 7th house sun? I'm with a 6th-House Libra-Aries rising. I'm thinking the 6th house sun would be more worried about doing it right, and the 7th house sun would want a second opinion/some input and be even more worried about how it would affect others.

Do you find you have problems with social anxiety? The Arian fear about how you present yourself (rising)? My fiancee does.

Alta

It has been fun reading this. Until I did I hadn't added in the factor about what house your Sun is in. Mine is in the ninth, Sagitarius.

haha. Sun in Aries, in the house of Sagitarius with Leo rising. And not a single point or planet in a Water sign. Now how firey is that? hahaha

I have really enjoyed this thread, so many angles to this.

GoddessArtemis

Voron said:
I had the biggest issues with Sags, before I learned to "interpret" whatever they said by de-exaggerating it 2 levels (at least with mercury-sags), and taking them on *intent* and placing things in context, as opposed literal Virgoan truth regarding outcome and specifics.
I don't have a Virgoan bone anywhere, but I have yet to learn to listen to Sags and not take them at face-value. I can be exacting, nuances are important, and for Gd's sake, say what you really mean, not what you mean in the moment, Sags!
Yes, which is to say I never take a Sag's words at unconditional face value.
I haven't mastered that trick yet, and it always frustrates the heck out of me with Sags.
Dedicated to the TRUTH, but can be the biggest (and best) bold-faced liars EVER.
I don't know if they're so much dedicated to the truth AS IS, or "their" version of the truth, which shifts and changes constantly anyhow. And if they are 'truth' telling, it's generally by being tactless and saying something that can be said otherwise. I have a Sag moon, so I get how sometimes we can all put our foot in it, but Sags are constantly hopping around with one foot in mouth, and trying to talk around it, even then. Hehe, that imagery just cracked me up--but tis the truth! :D Typical of my Sag moon, I easily entertain myself, too...

GA

MercyMe

Voron said:
6th or 7th house sun? I'm with a 6th-House Libra-Aries rising. I'm thinking the 6th house sun would be more worried about doing it right, and the 7th house sun would want a second opinion/some input and be even more worried about how it would affect others.

Do you find you have problems with social anxiety? The Arian fear about how you present yourself (rising)? My fiancee does.

7th House. Yeah, I'm not so concerned with rightness as I am with how it might affect others.

Social anxiety? Sometimes? It depends. And yeah, I'm always wondering how I'm presenting to others. In the end, I don't really care, in that I'm not going to change myself to suit others, but I do often wonder.

Dancing Bear

I have No idea what house is what house and what they mean.
Would like to know though, (has anyone one a link i can go and have a look?)

I am a Leo (only just) most other signs in my chart ( I have been told)are water air or earth a real mix but most water., so i guess that makes me a Watery Leo LOL!

I dont have a real problem with Any Fire signs, Aries i get along with but they do tend to have issues, and dwell on stuff, but over all nice people.
Sagitarians I LOVE, they make me laugh, they are down to earth most of the time, Male Sags are a bit set, but pretty good company and still a laugh. Female Sag i find the ones i have met are down to earth and like to be different, Good value. Very arty farty ( right up my alley ) .
Leos well Males i feel are aloof at times, and are a bit full of it, Still likeable though... And being a female Leo, Well what can i say, I dont find me all that bad, I do like the lime light, but do not know what to do with it when i get it..LOL!! and if i get started on me i could go all day LOL!!

Cool thread !!

krysia322

Voron said:
The Sagittarian ideal would most likely LOVE the ideal of monogamy combined with playing around, except that as they grow, they anchor themselves in an intellectual/moral/philosophical code -- a higher morality, and modern Abrahamic religious morality leaves little room for sexual freedom.

But the centaur is half animal, so that natural playfulness often comes out anyway. Also, Sag's seemed blessed with a complete and utter sense of shamelessness. They don't embarrass easily.
HA! Ain't that the truth! LOL.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that from my experience with Sag (having several relatives with the Centaur Sun), is that if their eye starts to wander, they generally tell you or clue you into the fact ahead of time, one way or another. LOL. As opposed to going behind your back.

krysia322

It seems to me that there are lover aries and fighter aries. I obviously prefer the former.
LMFAO! :D

krysia322

"How many Sag's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One to tell you how they've got this plan where they're going to get *all of your lighbulbs in the house* replaced and checked at once, and a Virgo to actually do it."
LMAO --- That could apply for ALL the Fire Signs!

krysia322

Cool thread !!
:D

(Was going to leave it at that, but apparently, the system thought it was "Too Short". LOL. So, being an Aries with Sun in the 5th House and Scorpio Rising, I'll say, Naturally! It's all about Us Fire Signs! ;) There. Is it long enough now? <RME>)