What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

rivergum

Have ordered the CBD Tarot de Marseilles, Baroque Bohemian Cats and the Wild Unknown Luckily I am leaving the internets for Easter and the desire for acquisition will dampen. *laughs maniacally* (but quietly). Also Robert M. Place's "The Fool's Journey".

HuskyChariot

Still haven't received my Psychic and Crystal Visions.... so I just ordered two Baba bags to go with them :party:

Juliana

Eep! I waited forever for my Wild Unknown tarot to ship and it finally did yesterday. AND I'm apparently nearby the place it shipped from because it is due to show up and my house today! Yay!

Padma

Received the Urban Trosch Mystical Lenormand today. LOVE! :heart:

Celtictarot

Got my AA Michael deck, no sign of my Mystic Meg tarot set yet!

Asher

Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery (78 card version) has arrived! Waiting for the Wild Unknown deck to arrive soon.

toj

I got the Golden Tarot of Klimt today and ordered the Etruscan Tarot and the I-Ching Holitzga.

DownUnderNZer

Still waiting on "Heart of the Fairies" and the "Fairies Oracle" (Brian Froud) which should be here by the end of next week if really really lucky or the week after which is more than likely. :) (Usually takes 3 or 4 weeks).

Am on the verge of buying a few Tiny Tot Tarots for kids :heart: and Natural NZ plus I am considering the Deck of 1000 spreads. :)

Will be ordering Monday/Tuesday when Easter is over as pointless doing it now although my fingers are itching to do some shopping damage since all the major supermarkets and department stores are shut today!!! :bugeyed:

astronautica

So many wonderful decks have arrived in the last couple of weeks - just coincidentally in time for my birthday! :D

- the gorgeous Sola Busca Revisited from sevenstars,
- a 3 Magus Thoth and the rather quirky Tarot Archetypowy from Laura Borealis
- Trevisan's Renaissance Tarot
- The Sun and Moon Tarot

... and, completely out of the blue, a second copy of the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery. It has to be a mistake, because I only ordered one copy, but it is a most welcome mistake because the first copy to arrive was drenched in the recent rain (I didn't mention it to Robert!) A big thanks to the universe for this unexpected gift, and to Robert, who I would love to reimburse in some way for his troubles :D

missy

Received Tarot of Trees, 2nd edition, with brighter colors than the original. Very nice! Thank you, EnchantedShadow!