List of Thoth-inspired decks and clones

Strange2

To the Thoth Inspired decks list, I would add Tarot Czterech Żyiołów, which translates (I think) into "Tarot of the Four Elements". This is a Polish deck with very Thoth-like minors and Thoth-like influences on some of the majors. The artwork is very expressive.

What I find interesting (amont many other aspects of this deck) is that on the bottom of court cards and on some of the majors there are images for the reverse meaning of the card. The court reversed images are quite distinct, while on the majors are somewhat subtle and mysterious.

A very interesting deck which deserves more attention. I only wish the cards were larger (they are 92 x 56 mm, or 3 5/8 x 2 3/16 in.) so that the subtleties of the artwork could be more easily viewed. (Definitely a magnifying glass deck.)

thorhammer

If anyone's still interested, the Babylonian is Thoth-inspired. HTH.

\m/ Kat

AJ

boy I miss Thorhammer

Ananda
Rosetta

The one with 90 cards, can't think of the name

karen0205

Can I ask what you were looking for to put a deck in the "inspired by" category?

Thanks!

WolfyJames

The Tarot of Vampyres as well

AJ

this is a pretty old thread Karen, not even sure the OP is still here.
I've just started a Thothy study, and thought some newer decks would be mentioned

Annabelle

this is a pretty old thread Karen, not even sure the OP is still here.
I've just started a Thothy study, and thought some newer decks would be mentioned

I'm still here!! :D

I just haven't thought about this thread in a long, long time. Looks like I need to update the first post sometime soon :).