The Transparent Tarot

jackdaw*

LOVE that Judgement card!

gregory

OH WOW. Great cards, both. And the combinations.....

This really is brilliant, Em. And to have come up with the idea..... Awesome.

truelighth

I love the Death card. And the threes (I was a bit behind on the thread). Actually, I love all your cards. I definately want one of these decks :D. It is absolutely great! Even without the combos the images are powerful!

tabbycat

Just adore that Phoenix of Judgement! This is such a cool deck that I have to beg to be added to the ever-increasing I-want-this-deck list!

wumpkie

same for me on that list :D (sorry if thats cheeky)

SarahRose

Judgement is GREAT! And I love 13+20+2cups+2pents!!!

AprilFool

The compelling part is about what ISN'T there. Your use of white space makes this work harmoniously.

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Guys :D

Wow! Thank you everyone! It gives me such a boost to see all these supportive and encouraging messages :) I'll try to make sure I do enough decks for everyone, but I don't really want to be doing more than 100- once I've done those I shall approach publishers, I think.

Six majors and a lorra lorra minors to go!

Many Blessings,

Em xxx

Debra

Wonderful, wonderful. You know, this might work nicely as a majors only deck, too.

I was surprised by your Death card, Em. it seems a bit literal compared with the others. I expected something more along the lines of a black slash or a black hole or something....hm...more abstractly death-like.

Grim reaper--not really something most of us actually relate to much anymore, reaping, although I have cut some tall grasses with a scythe.

6 Haunted Days

I really love your image for the death card! Very fitting in many ways. Perhaps at first glance it might seem literal....but again the scythe could be a symbol of cutting off the old, what isn't needed, taking away...harvesting. Transformation-change.

I am loving all the cards....such inspiration and creativity!