The Transparent Tarot

Vetch

Well, you deserve money for the effort and the hardware, and you deserve praise and warm feelings for the magic you create and share - I hope -- ah, I'm sure! some of the excitement we feel when watching your cards reaches you, as fuel for your creativity. Every artist who gives has to refill, neh? :)

thorhammer

Sidhe-Ra, the way you're doing the book is great. I like the combining of the four 7s in one section. I have trouble dealing with the numbers as a set, the way you have, so I can anticipate that this will really help me.

And Gods, you've got a lot on! I feel positively sloth-like in comparison! But I'm still one of your groupies . . . :D

\m/ Kat

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much, everyone who has left these generous comments! The support I feel from you is absolutely precious and really keeps me going. I particularly need it at the moment as I have done something mysterious and painful to my neck, which is making it hard to be sat at the computer writing, but my deadline is coming up, so I have to. I also have to go to the smelly doctors :(

Love you all,

Em xxx

thorhammer

(((((Em))))) Don't worry, they're not usually as bad as you imagine they'll be! Look after yourself. It's probably got something to do with the way you're sleeping on it . . .

Good luck!

\m/ Kat

Egypt Urnash

This is a beautifully sideways take on the idea of putting the cards together to create imagery in the user's mind. Wonderful!

(I keep thinking a little judicious use of opaque white could be interesting, too - but it's a little late for that!)

Sidhe-Ra

thorhammer said:
(((((Em))))) Don't worry, they're not usually as bad as you imagine they'll be! Look after yourself. It's probably got something to do with the way you're sleeping on it . . .

Good luck!

\m/ Kat

Thanks, kat!

I've been to the Doc and he said just to keep taking painkillers and eventually it will sort itself out- hey ho!

Em xxx

Sidhe-Ra

Egypt Urnash said:
This is a beautifully sideways take on the idea of putting the cards together to create imagery in the user's mind. Wonderful!

(I keep thinking a little judicious use of opaque white could be interesting, too - but it's a little late for that!)

Thanks Egypt- love your designs, by the way.

A little opaque white would indeed be interesting, but probably would have rendered it completely unpublishable, as I had quite a struggle finding anyone willing to take on such an unusual project as it is! Nice idea though :)

Blessings,

Em x

snowRaven

Maybe for a revised edition, or a collector's edition, once this deck becomes the screaming success it deserves to be??? =)

Sidhe-Ra

You are a love!

((((((((((snowraven)))))))))))

Em xx

Deckster

A little mention

Em,

Here is a link to that interview I mention The Transparent Tarot in.

http://www.madebymark.com/thetarotchannel/2007/11/deck-review-and.html#more

I am posting it here to share with others. You know I am a huge fan of what you are doing and I am thrilled that there is finally going to be a printing of this beautiful deck. I am so proud of you and what you are doing, I continue to send good thoughts and energy your way.

Deckster