Stolen Child Tarot

Chronata

Those are really beautiful images...with so much life and something like serious whimsy!

I like these a lot.
(Taking my place in line!)

tarot heart

These are absolutely great. I love the owl card, no howling here! Looking forward to the rest. Good luck!

th

redflash

Wow ! Just...wow. Gorgeous art !

astronautica

Aww! The Emperor and the Empress are beautiful! I really love the comment, too... sounds like the makings of a good story :) I can't wait to see this deck finished!

merissa_88

I love this card, but what is the creature? Is it a badger? Not good with recognizing animals- even my local ones.

Maan

wauw i really like the freshness of the artwork. I will keep watching this one

mknighton

New development

Hello all,
I wanted to let the forum know that I've jumped in and taken a big step to trying to bring the Stolen Child Tarot to life! I've created a Kickstarter project! As I'm sure this thread's readers know, making a deck is a labor of love. I'm hoping that by using Kickstarter, I can conduct a successful pre-sale to cover printing costs and costs to complete more cards!

You can check out the project here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/774786282/stolen-child-tarot-a-major-arcana-deck?ref=email

If you like my work, please help me spread the word in the tarot community! And thank you so much for all the kind words about the art I've posted!