One horary reading available.

Sharla

Just post your question, including any background info i may need.

Feedback required.​

Sharla

This spot is still available.

Sharla

This spot is still available....last time i'm bumping this thread now.

Noni

Hi Sharla

I'd like to sit.
I'm planning to go to C for a visit in July...but I'd need to prepare a bit. I've got the paperwork ready and making inquires about travel and stay options. Just wondering if its good idea to go...will the trip happen and things fall in place this month for me to be able to travel in July-end even there?

Cheers
:)

Sharla

Hi Sharla

I'd like to sit.
I'm planning to go to C for a visit in July...but I'd need to prepare a bit. I've got the paperwork ready and making inquires about travel and stay options. Just wondering if its good idea to go...will the trip happen and things fall in place this month for me to be able to travel in July-end even there?

Cheers
:)

Would this be long distance travel, i.e on a plane ? or short distance travel ?

Sharla

Hi Noni, ive just kept this one simple to see if you'll be travelling or not.

https://postimg.org/image/9emwhoi0f/

Querent = Mars
Destination C = Moon
Part of travel (journeys by Air) is @ 27,12" Leo = Sun

For a start mars and moon are both in eachothers sign which is a positive, and moon is angular. Theres also an applying trine between mars and moon. (+)

Yourself (mars) flows towards the part of Travel (+)

Jupiter the natural ruler of long journeys retrogrades back towards the lucky point Northnode (+)

Your co-significator moon, and moon being significator of 9th house of travel flows away from the part (-)

POT significator (sun) flows towards you (mars) (+)

2 (+), 1 (-) = yes you'll most likely be travelling to C in July.

Noni

Hi Noni, ive just kept this one simple to see if you'll be travelling or not.

https://postimg.org/image/9emwhoi0f/

Querent = Mars
Destination C = Moon
Part of travel (journeys by Air) is @ 27,12" Leo = Sun

For a start mars and moon are both in eachothers sign which is a positive, and moon is angular.

Yourself (mars) flows towards the part of Travel (+)

Jupiter the natural ruler of long journeys retrogrades back towards the lucky point Northnode (+)

Your co-significator moon, and moon being significator of 9th house of travel flows away from the part (-)

POT significator (sun) flows towards you (mars) (+)

2 (+), 1 (-) = yes you'll most likely be travelling to C in July.

WOOHOOO!!! :party:
I've been planning this trip for a while I just need to make some travel arrangements which can be a bit tricky as its peak season. But nothing I should not be able to sort out with a bit of planning and organisation.
I'll let you know asap the details are finalised.
Sharla....this is really positive news...as I've had a really tough year and I do need to just relax and enjoy life for a bit...so hopefully this trip will allow me to do just that.
Can you tell from the chart how the trip will be overall? like generally any highlights? I'm planning to catch up with a few significant people while there and also connect with new people.

Thanks a bunch 🌹🌺 🌼

Sharla

Hi Noni, this chart was only cast to ask if you'd be going or not, so its hard to really give much of a description of anything else, but i'll see what i can get.

Looking at the 5th from 9th (1st), 5th being about socializing and having fun and even potential romance...well the 9th significator is in this house and this house is angular, so its all looking okay from this direction.

But im not too sure about moon and mars being in their fall, so your both in each others signs...BUT receive each other by fall so i'm not too sure on this, you'll just have to update me when you return.

The vacation being represented by Cancer id really see this as being quite relaxing, with a beach close by or some form of water, somewhere that it relates back to your past....so connecting with people there sounds apt, you'll feel quite at home here, lots of pictures will be taken for you to look back on, it wouldn't be too much partying more so a relaxing retreat.

Aaahh sounds like bliss...can you fit me in your suitcase, pretty please :D

Noni

Hi Noni, this chart was only cast to ask if you'd be going or not, so its hard to really give much of a description of anything else, but i'll see what i can get.

Looking at the 5th from 9th (1st), 5th being about socializing and having fun and even potential romance...well the 9th significator is in this house and this house is angular, so its all looking okay from this direction.

But im not too sure about moon and mars being in their fall, so your both in each others signs...BUT receive each other by fall so i'm not too sure on this, you'll just have to update me when you return.

The vacation being represented by Cancer id really see this as being quite relaxing, with a beach close by or some form of water, somewhere that it relates back to your past....so connecting with people there sounds apt, you'll feel quite at home here, lots of pictures will be taken for you to look back on, it wouldn't be too much partying more so a relaxing retreat.

Aaahh sounds like bliss...can you fit me in your suitcase, pretty please :D

Aww....you're such a sweetheart Sharla :heart: would love to fit you and take you with me...the more the merrier :)
I just hope I get organised enough to get it and things fall in place....will the whole hoopla around my degree it seems a bit of an indulgence but I've been through a LOT and I deserve this tiny break if I can manage it.
I hope you're well with all the scare going on in your part of the world...it would be nice to just go some place where there is peace and away from all the negativity.
Wishing you the very best for the second half of this year....hope you get to have a dream getaway :)

Best wishes
♥