Zero degree rising.

Sharla

If its zero degrees rising, is this chart still readable or do i need to scrap it ?

I've just cast another chart....yes its concerning the same person/s, but i've asked in a different way now suggested by the very helpful Minderwiz.

Interesting also that in this particular chart the asc and dc are on cadent signs, well infact all four points are.

think

I think I read somewhere it's not a valid chart if it's 0 degrees, or if it's more than 27 degrees.

I think.

Sharla

I think I read somewhere it's not a valid chart if it's 0 degrees, or if it's more than 27 degrees.

I think.

Could be because i'm asking on the same subject again.....but i've asked in a different context, so i'm slightly frustrated this has happened.

Ive also got in my notes for early asc, that there is a lot of room for change and things need time to develop.....just not sure if this also apply's to a zero degree.

And interestingly enough the quesited (mercury) is at 29 degrees. So i'm sure the charts trying to still tell me something, regardless.

Im gonna have to do some research on this, and see what i can find out.

Sharla

Okay i know its not a valid chart.....but still, him being mercury i would say is him thinking, and he's maybe wanting to contact me as mercury is also about communication and electronic devices. When he's shown up as mercury before, its because his heads been in turmoil over things.

So with him being also at 29 degrees, AND also in the worst placement of a chart, as he's 29 degrees libra at present and still has to go through the 1st 15 degrees of Scorpio, then id say his heads not in a good place at present.

Sebastiane

I would personally not look at it and ask the question again at a better time.