Ruler of the 6th in the 5th house

twinrambull

My 6H is ruled by Scorpio, and Pluto is next door i the 5H in Scorpio, but my 5H is ruled Libra. Anyway, does this mean my bosses (well, coworkers I guess since we're talking about 6H) either love me or hate me? I've read some theories on the 5H being your "heart" because it's about where you naturally shine, what you love doing etc.

Minderwiz

My 6H is ruled by Scorpio, and Pluto is next door i the 5H in Scorpio, but my 5H is ruled Libra. Anyway, does this mean my bosses (well, coworkers I guess since we're talking about 6H) either love me or hate me? I've read some theories on the 5H being your "heart" because it's about where you naturally shine, what you love doing etc.

I can give you an answer but I need to make double of provisos:

Firstly I treat Mars as the ruler of Scorpio. This isn't the place for a long explanation but there is a logical rationale for the Traditional rulerships. They were designed into Horoscopic Astrology. Modern rulerships have no rationale or logic.

Secondly the sixth is not concerned with co-workers or even bosses. The sixth is concerned with slaves and that includes anyone who works to your orders, be they someone you manage at work or someone you engage to do a task for you; such as a plumber or electrician.

Now if the ruler of the sixth is in the fifth that connects fifth house and sixth house matters. Those actually go beyond the factors you mentioned. The sixth is more usually linked to illness and the fifth to children, though it also extends to the whole range of leisure pursuits.

So it could indicate that your children have health problems (beyond the trivial) or your current romantic interest has a health problem or that you have a tendency to make yourself I'll on this occasions you go out to enjoy yourself.

Taking the sixth as someone who works for you it might indicate that you employ someone to look after the children or to deign and construct your garden (where you take your leisure).

The sixth also rules small animals such as cats and dogs. So you might race greyhounds as a hobby.

These don't have to be continuous features in your life but they will be things that re readily associated with you.

Now as Mars isn't in your fifth ; have a look where it lies and see if you can associate the sixth house features with that area of life.

twinrambull

I can give you an answer but I need to make double of provisos:

Firstly I treat Mars as the ruler of Scorpio. This isn't the place for a long explanation but there is a logical rationale for the Traditional rulerships. They were designed into Horoscopic Astrology. Modern rulerships have no rationale or logic.

Secondly the sixth is not concerned with co-workers or even bosses. The sixth is concerned with slaves and that includes anyone who works to your orders, be they someone you manage at work or someone you engage to do a task for you; such as a plumber or electrician.

Now if the ruler of the sixth is in the fifth that connects fifth house and sixth house matters. Those actually go beyond the factors you mentioned. The sixth is more usually linked to illness and the fifth to children, though it also extends to the whole range of leisure pursuits.

So it could indicate that your children have health problems (beyond the trivial) or your current romantic interest has a health problem or that you have a tendency to make yourself I'll on this occasions you go out to enjoy yourself.

Taking the sixth as someone who works for you it might indicate that you employ someone to look after the children or to deign and construct your garden (where you take your leisure).

The sixth also rules small animals such as cats and dogs. So you might race greyhounds as a hobby.

These don't have to be continuous features in your life but they will be things that re readily associated with you.

Now as Mars isn't in your fifth ; have a look where it lies and see if you can associate the sixth house features with that area of life.

I don't get sick a lot, but I have a sensitive digestive system and need to lose weight, but I'm stocky and otherwise in good health.

Mars is in my 12th in Gemini (and Mercury is in the 11th - I'm not sure where to stop when it comes to connecting the dots like that, btw, so if it isn't relevant please tell me!) so I suppose the question would still stand if they hate me or are secretly attracted or something. I'm usually the right hand woman for my bosses, but female bosses treat me more like their little sister than a competent employee. Male bosses... I don't know except I never get as close with them as my female ones, but distant male friendships are a pattern for me beyond work.

If the 6th rules who *you're* the boss of, then would I look at my 10th for my original question? Because my 10th house ruler - well, let me say Jupiter for those who follow traditional astrology, is in my 12th too. But Neptune is in my 7th.

twinrambull

Anything?